1. Adapa, P., L. Tabil and G. Schoenau. 2011. Grinding performance and physical properties of non-treated and steam exploded barley, canola, oat and wheat straw. Biomass and Bioenergy 35: 549-561.
2. Afzalinia, S., and M. Roberge. 2007. Physical and mechanical properties of selected forage materials. Canadian Biosystems Engineering 49: 2.
3. ASAE S319.3. 2000. Method of determining and expressing fineness of feed materials by sieving. ASAE Standards. American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, St. Joseph, Michigan www.asabe.org
4. ASAE S358.3. 2012. Moisture measurement forages. ASAE Standards. American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, St. Joseph, Michigan www.asabe.org.
5. Cadoche, L., and G. D. Lopez. 1989. Assessment of size reduction as a preliminary step in the production of ethanol from lignocellulosic wastes. Biological Wastes 30: 153-157.
6. Drzymała, Z. 1993. Industrial briquetting: Fundamentals and methods. Elsevier Science Ltd.
7. Hideno, A., H. Inoue, K. Tsukahara, S. Fujimoto, T. Minowa, S. Inoue, T. Endo, and S. Sawayama. 2009. Wet disk milling pretreatment without sulfuric acid for enzymatic hydrolysis of rice straw. Bioresource Technology 100: 2706-2711.
8. Klenin, N. I., I. F. Popov, and V. A. Sakun. 1985. Agricultural machines : theory of operation, computation of controlling parameters, and the conditions of operation. Amerind Publishing Company. New Delhi.
9. Kobayashi, N., P. Guilin, J. Kobayashi, S. Hatano, Y. Itaya, and S. Mori. 2008. A new pulverized biomass utilization technology. Powder Technology 180: 272-283.
10. Kratky, L., and T. Jirout. 2011. Biomass Size Reduction Machines for Enhancing Biogas Production. Chemical Engineering & Technology 34: 391-399.
11. Kratky, L., and T. Jirout. 2014. Energy-Efficient Size Reduction Technology for Wet Fibrous Biomass Treatment in Industrial Biofuel Technologies. Chemical Engineering & Technology 37: 1713-1720.
12. Kratky, L., and T. Jirout. 2015. Mechanical disintegration of wheat straw by roller plate grind system with sharp edged segments. Acta Polytechnica 55: 113-122.
13. Lopo, P. 2002. The right grinding solution for you: roll, horizontal or vertical. Feed Management 53: 23-26.
14. Mandels, M., L. Hontz and J. Nystrom. 1974. Enzymatic hydrolysis of waste cellulose. Biotechnology and Bioengineering 16: 1471-1493.
15. Mani, S., L. G. Tabil, and S. Sokhansanj. 2004. Grinding performance and physical properties of wheat and barley straws, corn stover and switchgrass. Biomass and Bioenergy 27: 339-352.
16. Nayyeri, M. A., M. H. Kianmehr, and A. Arab Hsseini. 2008. Construction and Evaluation of a Prototype Moist Dairy Cattle Manure Dryer. MSc Thesis, Abouraihan College, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi).
17. Ortega-Rivas, E., P. Juliano, and H. Yan. 2006. Food powders: physical properties, processing, and functionality. Springer Science & Business Media.
18. Padilla-Rivera, A., J. Barrette, P. Blanchet, and E. Thiffault. 2017. Environmental Performance of Eastern Canadian Wood Pellets as Measured Through Life Cycle Assessment. Forests 8: 352.
19. Payne, J. D. 1978. Improving quality of pellet feeds. Milling Feed and Fertiliser 161: 34
20. Reddy, M. C. 2014. Physical and frictional properties of donkey manure at various depths in compost pit. Journal of Academia and Industrial Research 2: 503-506.
21. Rezaeifar, J., M. H. Kianmehr, S. R. Hassan-Beygi, and B. Azadegan. 2008. Physical properties of pletted cattle manure. Journal of Agriculture 10: 53-68.
22. Rezvani, Z., Gh. Chegini, A. Arabhosseini, M. H. Kianmehr, and M. R. Asadi. 2013. Determining the specific energy consumption for grinding Rice straw with a hammer mill. Journal of Automotive and Applied Mechanics 1: 4-9.
23. Safari, M., and R. Abdi. 2015. Comparison of biogas production from rapeseed and wheat residues in compound with cattle manure. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6: 476-487.
24. Schell, D. J., and C. Harwood. 1994. Milling of lignocellulosic biomass. Applied Biochemistry and biotechnology 45: 159-168.
25. Soleymani, J., M. H. Kianmehr, S. R. Hassan-Beygi, and S. M. Shariatmadari. 2018. Design, fabrication and evaluation of a wet cattle manure size reduction machine. Msc Thesis, Abouraihan College, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi).
26. Suna. 2012. Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Organization. Available at: :http://www.suna.org.ir/suana_content/media/image/2012/10/1734_org.pdf. Accessed 2012/10/17. (In Farsi)
27. Tabil, L. 1996. Pelleting and binding characteristics of alfalfa. Unpublished Ph. D. thesis, Department of Agricultural and Bioresource Engineering, Saskatoon, SK Canada: University of Saskatchewan.
28. Taherzadeh, M. J., and K. Karimi. 2008. Pretreatment of lignocellulosic wastes to improve ethanol and biogas production: a review. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 9: 1621-1651.
29. Zanker, A. 1980. Mining engineering, How to Size smooth Roll Crushers. Available at: https://www.911metallurgist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/How-to-Size-Smooth-Roll-Crushers.pdf. Accessed 2017/5/17.