1. Adapa, P. H., L. Tabil, and G. Schoenau. 2010. Physical and frictional properties of non-treated and steam exploded barley, canola, oat and wheat straw grinds. Powder Technology 201: 230-241.
2. Al-Rabadi, G. J. 2013. The effect of hammer mill screen size on processing parameters and starch enrichment in milled barley. Jordan Journal of Agricultural Sciences 2: 162-169.
3. Anonymous. 2004. ASTM E-11-70, US-American Standard Specification (sieve No.).
4. Aslan, N. 2007. Application of response surface methodology and central composite rotatable design for modeling the influence of some operating variables of a multi-gravity separator for chromite concentration. Powder Technology 86: 769-776.
5. Badwaik, L. S., K. Prasad, and S. C. Deka. 2012. Optimization of extraction conditions by response surface methodology for preparing partially defatted peanut. International Food Research Journal 19 (1): 341-346.
6. Bitra, V. S. P., A. R.Womac, N. Chevanan, P. I. Miu, C. Igathinathane, S. Sokhansanj, and D. R. Smith. 2009a. Mathematical model parameters for describing the particle size spectra of knife-milled corn stover. Biosystem Engineering 104 (3): 369-383.
7. Bitra, V. S. P., A. R.Womac, N. Chevanan, P. I. Miu, C. Igathinathane, S. Sokhansanj, and D. R. Smith. 2009b. Direct mechanical energy measures of hammer mill comminution of switchgrass, wheat straw, and corn stover and analysis of their particle size distributions. Powder Technology 193: 32-45.
8. Dabbour, M. I., A. Bahnasawy, S. Ali, and Z. El-Haddad. 2015. Grinding parameters and their effects on the quality of corn for feed processing. Food Processing and Technology 6 (9): 1-7.
9. El Shal, M. S., M. A. Tawfik, A. M. El Shal, and K. A. Metwally. 2010. Study the effect of some operational factors on hammer mill. Farm Machinery and Power 27 (1): 54-74.
10. Endoh, H. 1993. Estimation of motor power output for crushing by screen hammer mills. Powder Technology 40: 71-77.
11. Ghasemi, Y., M. H. Kianmehr, and B. Azadegan. 2015. Effect of compost fertilizer granulation parameters using response surface method. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 5 (1): 191-198. (In Farsi).
12. Ghorbani, Z., A. A. Masoumi, and A. Hemmat. 2010. Specific energy consumption for reducing the size of alfalfa chops using a hammer mill. Biosystems Engineering 105: 34-40.
13. Giri, S. K., and S. Prasad. 2007. Drying kinetics and rehydration characteristics of microwave-vacuum and convective hot-air dried mushrooms. Journal of Food Engineering 78 (2): 512-521.
14. Islam, M. N. 1988. Size distribution analysis of ground wheat by hammer mill. Powder Technology 54 (4): 235-241.
15. Jindal, V. K., and L. G. Austin. 1976. The kinetics of hammer milling maize. Powder Technology 14 (1): 35-39.
16. Kermanshahi, H., A. Attar, A. Abbassipour, and A. Bayat. 2014. A Comprehensive Guide to the Technology and Processing of Animal, Poultry and Aquatic Feed. Scientific Research Department of Hezareh Novin Co., pp. 276, Mashhad. (In Farsi).
17. Kiani, S. 2006. Animal Husbandry. 2nd Edition, Daneshvaran Publication, pp. 295, Tehran. (In Farsi).
18. Mani, S., L. G. Tabil, and S. Sokhansang. 2006. Specific energy requirement for compaction corn stover. Bioresource Technology 97: 1420-1426.
19. Manlu, Y. U., A. R. Womac, P. I. Miu, C. Igathinathance, I. Sokhansanj, and S. Narayan. 2006. Direct energy measurement system for rotary biomass grinder-hammer mill. ASABE Annual International Meeting. Convention Center Portland, Oregon. Paper No: 066217.
20. Martin, S. A. 1985. Comparison of hammermill and roller mill grinding and the effect of grain particle size on mixing and pelleting master's thesis .Department of Grain Science and Industry, Kansas State University.
21. Miao, Z., T. E. Grift, A. C. Hansen, and K. C. Ting. 2011. Energy requirement for comminution of biomass in relation to particle physical properties. Industrial Crops and Products 33: 504-513.
22. Murphy, A., C. Collins, A. Philpotts, A. Bunyan, and D. Henman. 2009. Influence of hammer mill screen size and grain source (wheat or sorghum) on the growth performance of male grower pigs. Report prepared for the Co-operative Research Centre for an Internationally Competitive Pork Industry. Established and supported. http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download.
23. Pishkar, J. 2000. Application and Service of Dairy Machines. Institute for Applied Higher Education in Tehran, pp. 152, Tehran. (In Farsi).
24. Pourazarang, H., and H. R. Ziaulhagh. 2002. Units Operation in Agricultural Products Processing. 1st Edition, Ferdowsi University Press, pp. 532, Mashhad. (In Farsi).
25. Reece, F. N., B. D. Lott, and J. W. Deaton. 1986. Effects of hammer mill screen size on ground corn particle size, pellet durability, and broiler performance. Poultry Science 65 (7): 1257-1261.
26. Rezvani, Z., Gh. Chegini, A. Arabhosseini, M. H. Kianmehr, and M. R. Asadi. 2013. Determining the specific energy consumption for grinding rice straw with a hammer mill. Journal of Automotive and Applied Mechnics 1 (1): 10-14.
27. Rouissi, T., A. Mahmoudi, R. D. Tyagi, S. K. Brar, D. Vost, and R. Y. Surampalli. 2007. Optimisation of spray drying by response surface methodology for the production of Sinorhizobium meliloti powder formulation by using starch industry wastewater. Biosystems Engineering 114 (3): 334-343.
28. Tavakoli, H., S. S. Mohtasebi, A. Jafari, and D. Mahdavinejad. 2009. Power requirement for particle size reduction of wheat straw as a function of straw threshing unit parameters. Australian Journal of Crop Science 3 (4): 231-236.
29. Tumuluru, J. S., L. G. Tabil, Y. Song, K. L. Iroba, and V. Meda. 2014. Grinding energy and physical properties of chopped and hammer-milled barley, wheat, oat, and canola straws. Biomass and Bioenergy 60: 58-67.
30. Vaezizadeh, M., and A. Ghaznfari-Moghaddam. 2008. Effect of adding moisture and storage time on the size of milled wheat particles. 5th National Congress on Agricultural Machinery and Mechanization, Mashhad, Iran. (In Farsi).