1. Aghkhani, M. H., and M. H. Abbaspour-Fard. 2009. Automatic off-road vehicle steering system with a surface laid cable: Concept and preliminary tests. Biosystems Engineering 103: 265-270.
2. Borenstein, J., H. Everett, and L. Feng. 1996. Navigating mobile robots: Systems and techniques: AK Peters Wellesley, MA.
3. Borenstein, J., H. R. Everett, L. Feng, and D. Wehe. 1997. Mobile robot positioning: Sensors and techniques. Journal of Robotic Systems 14 (4): 231-249.
4. Borenstein, J., and Y. Koren. 1989. Real-time obstacle avoidance for fast mobile robots. IEEE Transactions on systems, Man, and Cybernetics 19 (5): 1179-1187.
5. Byrne, R., P. Klarer, and J. Pletta. 1992. Techniques for autonomous navigation. Sandia Report SAND92-0457, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM, March.
6. Celen, I., E. Onler, and E. Kilic. 2015. A Design of an Autonomous Agricultural Robot to Navigate between Rows. Paper presented at the 2015 International Conference on Electrical, Automation and Mechanical Engineering; Atlantis Press: Phuket, Thailand.
7. Chenavier, F., and J. L. Crowley. 1992. Position estimation for a mobile robot using vision and odometry. Paper presented at the Robotics and Automation, 1992. Proceedings., 1992 IEEE International Conference on.
8. Cho, S., and N. Ki. 1999. Autonomous speed sprayer guidance using machine vision and fuzzy logic. Transactions of the ASAE 42 (4): 1137-1143.
9. Comba, L., S. Martinez, P. Gay, and D. Aimonino. 2012. Reliable low cost sensors and systems for the navigation of autonomous robots in pot crop nurseries. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the First International Conference on Robotics and Associated High-technologies and Equipment for Agriculture. Applications of automated systems and robotics for crop protection in sustainable precision agriculture, (RHEA-2012) Pisa, Italy-September 19-21, 2012.
10. Cox, I. J. 1991. Blanche-an experiment in guidance and navigation of an autonomous robot vehicle. IEEE transactions on Robotics and Automation 7 (2): 193-204.
11. Dario, P., G. Sandini, B. Allotta, A. Bucci, F. Buemi, M. Massa, F. Ferrari, M. Magrassi, L. Bosio, R. Valleggi, E. Gallo, A. Bologna, F. Cantatore, G. Torrielli, and A. Mannucci. 1994. The Agrobot project for greenhouse automation. Acta Horticulturae 361: 85-92. DOI: 10.17660/ActaHortic.1994.361.7
12. Gonzalez, R., F. Rodriguez, J. Sanchez-Hermosilla, and J. Donaire.2009. Navigation techniques for mobile robots in greenhouses. Applied Engineering in Agriculture 25 (2): 153-165.
13. Harper, N., and P. McKerrow. 1999. Detecting plants for landmarks with ultrasonic sensing. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the International Conference on Field and Service Robotics.
14. Iida, M., and T. Burks. 2002. Ultrasonic sensor development for automatic steering control of orchard tractor, Proceedings of the Automation Technology for Off-Road Equipment Chicago, Illinois, p. 221- 229.
15. Kleeman, L. 1992. Optimal estimation of position and heading for mobile robots using ultrasonic beacons and dead-reckoning. Paper presented at the Robotics and Automation, 1992. Proceedings., 1992 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation.12-24 May. Nice. France.
16. Kondo, N., M. Monta, and N. Noguchi. 2011. Agricultural Robots: Mechanisms and Practice: Apollo Books.
17. Kondo, N., and K. Ting. 1998. Robotics for plant production. artificial intelligence Review 12 (1-3): 227-243.
18. Mandow, A., J. Gomez-de-Gabriel, J. L. Martinez, V. F. Munoz, A. Ollero, and A. Garcia-Cerezo. 1996. The autonomous mobile robot AURORA for greenhouse operation. IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine 3 (4): 18-28.
19. Masoudi, H., R. Alimardani, M. Omid, S. S. Mohtasebi, and N. Noguchi.2012. Determination of ultrasonic sensor ability for use as guidance sensors of mobile robots. Sensors and Materials 24 (3): 115-126.
20. Mehta, S., T. Burks, and W. Dixon. 2008. Vision-based localization of a wheeled mobile robot for greenhouse applications: A daisy-chaining approach. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 63 (1): 28-37.
21. Goli, H., S. Minaee, A. Jafari, A. R. Keyhani, A. Hajiahmad, H. Abdolmaleki, and A. M. Borghaei. 2014. Comparision of foure different methods for agricultural positioning using GPS and IMU. Journal of Agicultural Machinery 4 (2): 285-295. (In Farsi).
22. Nuyttens, D., S. Windey, and B. Sonck. 2004. Comparison of operator exposure for five different greenhouse spraying applications. Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health 10 (3): 187.
23. Piedrahita, G. A., and D. M. Guayacundo. 2006. Evaluation of accelerometers as inertial navigation system for mobile robots. Paper presented at the IEEE 3rd Latin American Robotics Symposium. Santiago. Chile.
24. Rajendra, P., N. Kondo, K. Ninomiya, J. Kamata, M. Kurita, T. Shiigi, and Y. Kohno. 2009. Machine vision algorithm for robots to harvest strawberries in tabletop culture greenhouses. Engineering in Agriculture, Environment and Food 2 (1): 24-30.
25. Sammons, P. J., T. Furukawa, and A. Bulgin. 2005. Autonomous pesticide spraying robot for use in a greenhouse. Paper presented at the Australian Conference on Robotics and Automation. Canberra Australia.
26. Sanchez-Hermosilla, J., R. Gonzalez, F. Rodriguez, and J. G. Donaire. 2013. Mechatronic description of a laser autoguided vehicle for greenhouse operations. Sensors 13 (1): 769-784.
27. Sandini, G., F. Buemi, M. Massa, and M. Zucchini. 1990. Visually guided operations in green-houses. Paper presented at the IEEE International Workshop on Intelligent Robots and Systems. Towards a New Frontier of Application. Ibaraki. Japan.
28. Singh, S., T. Burks, and W. Lee. 2005. Autonomous robotic vehicle development for greenhouse spraying. Transactions of the ASAE 48 (6): 2355-2361.
29. Sulakhe, A., and M. N. Karanjkar. 2013. Design and operation of agricultural based pesticide spraying robot. International Journal of Science and Research 4: 1286-1289.
30. Tsai, C. C. 1998. A localization system of a mobile robot by fusing dead-reckoning and ultrasonic measurements. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 47 (5): 1399-1404.
31. Van Henten, E. J., J. Hemming, B. Van Tuijl, J. Kornet, J. Meuleman, J. Bontsema, and E. Van Os. 2002. An autonomous robot for harvesting cucumbers in greenhouses. Autonomous Robots 13 (3): 241-258.
32. Veelaert, P., and W. Bogaerts. 1999. Ultrasonic potential field sensor for obstacle avoidance. IEEE transactions on Robotics and Automation 15 (4): 774-779.
33. Wang, H., J. Li, W. Cui, X. Lu, Z. Zhange, C. Sheng, and Q. Liu. 2019. Mobile robot indoor positioning system base on K-ELM. Journal of Sensors.http:doi.org10.115520197547648.
34. Xue, J. l., B. W. Fan, X. X. Zhang, and F. Yong. 2017. An Agricultural Robot for Multipurpose Operations in a Greenhouse. DEStech Transactions on Engineering and Technology Research (icmme).
35. Younse, P., and T. Burks. 2007. Greenhouse robot navigation using KLT feature tracking for visual odometry. Agricultural Engineering International: CIGR Journal.
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله