1. Al-Mallahi, A. A., and T. Kataoka. 2013. Estimation of mass flow of seeds using fibre sensor and multiple linear regression modelling. Computers and Electronic in Agriculture 99: 116-122.
2. Anantachar, M., G. V. Prasanna Kumar, and T. Guruswany. 2011. Development of artificial neural network models for the performance prediction of an inclined plate seed metering device. Applied Soft Computing 11: 3753-3763.
3. Ani, O. A., B. B. Uzoejinwa, and N. F. Anochili. 2016. Design, construction and evaluation of a vertical plate maize seed planter for gardens and small holder farmers. Nigerian Journal of Technology 35 (3): 647-655.
4. Balanian, H., S. H. Karparvarfard, and H. Azimi-Nejadian. 2018. Investigation for Laboratory Performance of Grooved Roller Metering Device for Corn Planting Effects on Seeds Distance. Iranian Journal of Biosystem Engineering: in press. (In Farsi).
5. Dolati, M., and S. H. Karparvarfard. 2006. Design, Development and Evaluation of a Penumatic Punch Planter for Corn Planting. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science 37: 193-204. (In Farsi).
6. Gray A. G., and D. Maclntyre. 2012. Soil penetration by disc coulters of direct drills. The Agriculture Engineer 38 (4): 106-109.
7. Grift, T. T., and C. M. Crespi. 2008. Estimation of the flow rate of free falling granular particles using a Poisson model in time. Biosystem Engineering 101: 36-41.
8. Jafari Far, J. 1991. A study of the metering of free flowing particulate solids using multi-flight screws. Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering 205: 113-121.
9. Karparvarfard, S. H., and H. Rahmanian-Koushkaki. 2015. Development of a fuel consumption equation: test case for a tractor chisel-ploughing in a clay loam soil. Biosystem Engineering 130 (1): 23-33.
10. Khan, A. A. 2008. Preplant physiological seed conditioning. Department of Horticultural Sciences, Geneva, New York.
11. Khuri, A. I. 2017. Response Surface Methodology and Its Applications In Agricultural and Food Science. Biometrics and Biostatistics International Journal 5 (5): 00141.
12. Maged, A., S. Haridy, M. Shamsuzzaman, I. Alsyouf, and R. Zaeid. 2018. Statistical Monitoring and Optimization of Electrochemical Machining using Shewhart Charts and Response Surface Methodology. International Journal of Engineering Materials and Manufacture 3 (2): 68-77.
13. Mohsenin, N. N. 1983. Physical Properties of Plant and Animal Materials. Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, New York.
14. Murphy, G. C. 1950. Similitude in engineering. Ronald Press Company, New York.
15. Murray, J. R., J. Tulberg, and B. B. Basnet. 2006. Planting and their components; types, attributes, functional requirements, classification and description. Australian Center for International Agricultural Research Monograph 121.
16. Raheman, H., and U. Singh. 2003. A sensor for seed slow from seed metering mechanisms. IE (I) Journal AG 84: 6-8.
17. Rebati, J., and S. Zareian. 2003. Design Construction and Labotaroty Evaluation of A Roller Metering Device For Hill Dropping. Journal of Agriculture Science 13: 75-85. (In Farsi).
18. Salar, M. R., and S. H. Karparvarfard. 2017. Modeling and Optimization of Wing Geometry Effect on Draft and Vertical Forces of Winged Chisel Plow. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 7 (2): 468-479. (In Farsi).
19. Srivastava, A. K., C. Goering, R. Rohrbach, and D. Buckmaster. 2006. Engineering Principles of Agricultural Machines. American Society of Agriculture and Biological Engineers, Michigan.
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله