1. Acaroglu, M. 1998. Energy from biomass, and applications. University of Selçuk, Turkey.
2. Aghakhani, M. H., H. Soltanali, S. Ahmadipour, and A. Rohani. 2018. Investigation of greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption and costs of citrus production: a case study of Mazandaran province. Journal of Energy Planning and Policy Research 12: 181-229.
3. Akcaoz, H. 2011. Analysis of energy use for banana production: A case study from Turkey. African Journal of Agricultural Research 6 (25): 5618-5624.
4. Akcaoz, H., O. Ozcatalbas, and H. Kizilay. 2009. Analysis of energy use for pomegranate production in Turkey. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 7 (2): 475-480.
5. Akdemİr, S., H. Akcaoz, and H. Kİzİlay. 2012. An analysis of energy use and input costs for apple production in Turkey. Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment 10 (2): 473-479.
6. Aydın, B., and D. Aktürk. 2018. Energy Use Efficiency and Economic Analysis of Peach and Cherry Production Regarding Good Agricultural Practices in Turkey: A Case Study in Çanakkale Province. Energy 158: 967-974.
7. Banaeian, N., and N. Zangeneh. 2011. Modeling Energy Flow and Economic Analysis for Walnut Production in Iran. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 3 (3): 194-201.
8. Cervinka, V. 1980. Fuel and energy efficiency. PP. 15-21 in: D. Pimentel ed. Handbook of Energy Utilization in Agriculture. CRC Press Inc., Boca Raton.
9. Chapagain, T., and A. Riseman. 2014. Barley–pea intercropping: Effects on land productivity, carbon and nitrogen transformations. Field Crops Research 166: 18-25.
10. Cobanoglu, F. 2010. Analysis of energy use for fig production in Turkey. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 8: 842-847.
11. Cobb, C. W., and P. H. Douglas. 1928. A Theory of Production. American Economic Review 18: 139-165.
12. Demircan, V. K., H. M. Ekinci, D. Keener, C. Akbolat, and A. Ekinci. 2006. Energy and economic analysis of sweet cherry production in Turkey: A case study from Isparta province. Energy Conversion and Management 47: 1761-1769.
13. Esengun, K., O. Gündüz, and G. Erdal. 2007. Input-output energy analysis in dry apricot production of Turkey. Energy Conversion and Management 48: 592-598.
14. Fadavi, R., A. Keyhani, and S. S. Mohtasebi. 2011. An analysis of energy use, input costs and relation between energy inputs and yield of apple orchard. Research in Agricultural Engineering 57 (3): 88-96.
15. FAO. 2019. Food and Agriculture Organization. Available at: http://www.fao.org/faostat/en/#data/QC. Accessed 29 December 2019.
16. Ghasemi-Varnamkhasti, M., S. M. Hashemi-Garmdareh, and S. A. Hashemi-Garmdareh. 2015. Evaluation and optimization of energy consumption in the production of peaches CASE STUDY: Saman Region in Chahar Mahal va Bakhtiari Province. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 5 (1): 206-216. (In Farsi).
17. Ghatrehsamani, S., R. Ebrahimi, S. N. Kazi, A. B. Badry, and E. Sadeghinezhad. 2016. Optimization model of peach production relevant to input energies-Yield function in Chaharmahal va Bakhtiari province, Iran. Energy 99: 315-321.
18. Gokdogan, O., H. I. Oguz, and M. F. Baran. 2017. Energy input-output analysis in organic mulberry (Morus spp.) production in Turkey: a case study Adiyaman-Tut Region. Erwerbs-Obstbau 59 (4): 325-330.
19. Gujarati, D. N. 1995. Basic econometrics. McGraw-Hill. New York.
20. Gündoğmuş, E. 2013. Modeling and sensitivity analysis of energy inputs for walnut production. Actual Problems of Economics 140 (2): 188-197.
21. Gündoğmuş, E. 2014. Does energy efficiency increase with orchard size? A case study from peach production. Energy Efficiency 7 (5): 833-839.
22. Haddadi, H., M. P. Gholami, and M. Ghahdorijan. 2015. Determination of economic and energy indicators for the production of horticultural products (with an area of less than 4000 square meters). International Conference of Applied Research in Agriculture. Tehran, Iran. . (In Farsi).
23. Helsel, Z. R. 1992. Energy and alternatives for fertilizer and pesticide use. PP 177–210 in R.C. Fluck ed. Energy in World Agriculture. Elsevier. Amsterdam.
24. Kizilaslan, H. 2009. Input-output analysis of cherries production in Tokat province of Turkey. Applied Energy 86 (7&8): 1354-1358.
25. Liu, Y., V. Langer, H. H. Jensen, and H. Egelyng. 2010. Energy use in organic, green and conventional pear producing systems-cases from China. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 34: 630-646.
26. Loghmanpour Zarini, R., H., Yaghoubi, and A. Akram. 2013. Energy use in citrus production of Mzandaran province in Iran. African Crop Science Journal 21 (1): 61-65.
27. Mahallati, M. N., A. Koocheki, F. Mondani, H. Feizi, and S. Amirmoradi. 2015. Determination of optimal strip width in strip intercropping of maize (Zea mays L.) and bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) in Northeast Iran. Journal of Cleaner Production 106: 343-350.
28. Ministry of Agricultural Jahad of Iran. 2019. Iran Agriculture Statistics. Avaliable from: https://www.maj.ir/Dorsapax/userfiles/Sub65/Amarnamehj3-1396-site.pdf. Accessed 29 December 2019. (In Farsi).
29. Mirzaei Khalilabadi, H. R., A. H. Chizari, and M. Dahajipour Heidarabadi. 2014. Effects of Increasing Price of Energy Carriers on Energy Consumption in Pistachio Production: Case Study in Rafsanjan, Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science & Technology 16 (4): 697-704.
30. Mohammadi, A., Sh. Rafiee, S. S. Mohtasebi, and H. Rafiee. 2010. Energy inputs–yield relationship and cost analysis of kiwifruit production in Iran. Renewable Energy 35 (5): 1071-1075.
31. Mohseni, P., S. A. Borghaee, and M. Khanali. 2019. Energy Consumption Analysis and Environmental Impact Assessment of Grape Production in Hasawa Region, Arak. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 9 (1): 177-193. (In Farsi).
32. Mudahar, M. S., and T. P. Hignett. 1987. Energy requirements, technology and resources in fertilizer sector. PP 25-61 in Z. R. Helsel ed. Energy in Plant Nutrition and Pest Control. Energy in World Agriculture. Elsevier. Amsterdam.
33. Nabavi-Pelesaraei, A., A. Sadeghzadeh, M. H. Payman, and H. Ghasemi Mobtaker. 2013. An analysis of energy use, CO2 emissions and relation between energy inputs and yield of hazelnut production in Guilan province of Iran. International Journal of Advanced Biological and Biomedical Research 1 (12): 1601-1613.
34. Nabavi-Pelesaraei, A., Sh. Rafiee, H. Hosseinzadeh-Bandbafha, and S. Shamshirband. 2016. Modeling energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions for kiwifruit production using artificial neural networks. Journal of Cleaner Production 133: 924-931.
35. Nikkhah, A., B. Emadi, H. Soltanali, S. Firouzi, K. A. Rosentrater, and M. S. Allahyari. 2016. Integration of life cycle assessment and Cobb-Douglas modeling for the environmental assessment of kiwifruit in Iran. Journal of Cleaner Production 137: 843-849.
36. Ozkan, B., C. Fert, and C. F. Karadeniz. 2007. Energy and cost analysis for greenhouse and open field grape production. Energy 32: 1500-1504.
37. Ozkan, B., H. Akcaoz, and F. Karadeniz. 2004. Energy requirement and economic analysis of citrus production in Turkey. Energy Conversion and Management 45: 1821-1830.
38. Proebsting, E. L. 1980. Energy inputs in cherry production. PP 251-4 in D. Pimentel ed. Handbook of energy utilization in agriculture. CRC Press Inc., Boca Raton.
39. Qasemi-Kordkheili, P., N. Kazemi, A. Hemati, and M. Taki. 2013. Energy consumption, input-output relationship and economic analysis for nectarine production in Sari region, Iran. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 5 (2): 125-131.
40. Rafiee, Sh., S. H. Musavi Avval, and A. Mohammadi. 2010. Modeling and sensitivity analysis of energy inputs for apple production in Iran. Energy 35 (8): 3301-3306.
41. Rasouli, M., M. Namdari, and S. H. Mousavi Avval. 2014. Modeling and analysis of energy efficiency in grape production of Iran. International Journal of Agricultural Technology 10 (3): 517-532.
42. Royan, M., M. Khojastehpour, B. Emadi, and H. G. Mobtaker. 2012. Investigation of energy inputs for peach production using sensitivity analysis in Iran. Energy Conversion and Management 64 :441-446.
43. Sami, M., M. J. Shiekhdavoodi, and A. Asakereh. 2011. Energy use in apple production in the Esfahan province of Iran. African Crop Science Journal 19 (2):125-130.
44. Snedecor, G. W., and W. G. Cochran. 1980. Statistical methods. Iowa State University Press. Iowa.
45. Soltanali, H., A. Nikkhah, and A. Rohani. 2017. Energy Audit of Iranian Kiwifruit Production Using Intelligent Systems. Energy 139: 646-654.
46. Strapatsa, A. V., G. D. Nanos, and C. A. Tsatsarelis. 2006. Energy flow for integrated apple production in Greece. Agriculture, Ecosystem and Environment 116: 176-180.
47. Tabatabaie, S. M. H., Sh. Rafiee, A. Keyhani, and A. Ebrahimi. 2013. Energy and economic assessment of prune production in Tehran province of Iran. Journal of Cleaner Production 39: 280-284.
48. Tabatabaie, S. M. H., Sh. Rafiee, A. Keyhani, and M. D. Heidari. 2013. Energy use pattern and sensitivity analysis of energy inputs and input costs for pear production in Iran. Renewable Energy 51: 7-12.
49. Tabatabaie, S. M. H., Sh. Rafiee, and A. Keyhani. 2012. Energy consumption flow and econometric models of two plum cultivars productions in Tehran province of Iran. Energy 44 (1): 211-216.
50. Taghavifar, H., and A. Mardani. 2015. Prognostication of energy consumption and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions analysis of apple production in West Azarbayjan of Iran using Artificial Neural Network. Journal of Cleaner Production 87: 159-167.
51. Verma, A. K., A. K. A., Lawrence, A. Tripathi, and S. Pal, 2018. Energy Use Pattern in Mango Production at Mall-Malihabad Mango Belt of Utter Pradesh. International Journal of Pure & Applied Bioscience 6 (6): 64-71.
52. Yaldiz, O., H. Ozturk, Y. Zeren, and A. Baoçetinçelik. 1993. Energy usage in production of field crops in Turkey. 5th International Congress on Mechanization and Energy Use in Agriculture. Kusadasi, Turkey.
53. Yaldiz, O., H. H. Ozturk, and A. Baoçetinçelik, 1990a. The determination of energy out-puts/inputs rates at some products of the Çukurova region. International Conference on Agricultural Engineering. Berlin. Germany.
54. Yaldiz, O., H. H. Ozturk, Y. Zeren, and A. Baoçetinçelik, 1990b. Energy use in fieldcrop production in Turkey. Journal of Agriculture Faculty, University of Akdeniz 3 (1-2): 51-62 (In Turkish).
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله