1. Akhshik, S., M. Behzad, and M. Rajabi. 2015. CFD-DEM approach to investigate the effect of drill pipe rotation on cuttings transport behavior. Petrol Science Engineering 127: 229-244.
2. Al-Mallahi, A. A., and T. Kataoka. 2013. Estimation of mass flow of seeds using capacitive sensor and multiple linear regression modeling. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 99: 116-122.
3. Dai, Y. Z., X. W. Luo, Z. M. Wang, S. Zeng, Y. Zang, W. W. Yang, M. H. Zhang, B. L. Wang, and H. Xing. 2016. Design and experiment of rice pneumatic centralized seed distributor. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 32 (24): 36-42.
4. Grift T. E., and J. W. Hofstee. 2002. Testing an online spread pattern determination sensor on a broadcast fertilizer spreader. Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers 45 (3): 561-567.
5. Han, D. D., D. X. Zhang, L. Yang, K. H. Li, T. L. Zhang, Y. X. Wamg, and T. Cui. 2017. EDEM-CFD simulation and experiment of working performance of inside-filling air-blowing seed metering device in maize. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 33 (13): 23-31.
6. Jafari, M., A. Hemmat, and M. Sadeghi. 2010. Development and performance assessment of a DC electric variable-rate controller for use on grain drills. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 73 (1): 56-65.
7. Kachman, S. D., and J. A. Smith. 1995. Alternative measures of accuracy in plant spacing for planters using single seed metering. Transactions of the ASAE 38 (2): 379-38.
8. Karayel, D., M. Wiesehoff, A. Ozmerzi, and J. Muller. 2006. Laboratory measurement of seed drill seed spacing and velocity of fall of seeds using high-speed camera system. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 50 (2): 89-96.
9. Kocher, M. F., Y. Lan, C. Chen, and J. A. Smith. 1998. Opto-electronic sensor system for rapid evaluation of planter seed spacing uniformity. Transactions of the ASAE 41 (1): 237-245.
10. Kumar, R., and H. Raheman. 2018. Detection of ﬂow of seeds in the seed delivery tube and choking of boot of a seed drill .Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 153: 266-277.
11. Lan, Y., M. F. Kocher, and J. A. Smith. 1999. Opto-electronic sensor system for laboratory measurement of planter seed spacing with small seeds. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 72: 119-127.
12. Navid, H., S. Ebrahimian, and H. R. Gassemzadeh. 2011. Laboratory evaluation of seed metering device using image processing method. Australian Journal of Agricultural Engineering 2 (1): 1-4.
13. Raheman, H., and U. Singh. 2003. A sensor for seed flow from seed metering mechanisms. Proceedings of Institution of Mechanical Engineers. (I)-AG. 84: 6-8.
14. Wang, C., and R. He. 2011. Performance detection of precision seed-metering device based on single chip microprocessor. Science Technology Engineering 33 (12): 8300-8302.