1. Abbaspour-Fard, M. H., S. A. Hoseini, M. H. Aghkhani, and A. Sharifi. 2014. The behavior of tillage tools with acute and obtuse lift angles. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research (1): 44-51.
2. Armin, A., R. Fotouhi, and W. Szyszkowski. 2017. Experimental and Finite Element Analysis for Mechanics of Soil-Tool Interaction. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering 11 (2): 433-439.
3. Azimi zadeh, Z., S. H. Karparvarfard, and H. Azimi- Nejadian. 2019. Evaluation of a Narrow Blade to Improving the Combined Tillage performence. Iranian Journal of Biosystems Engineering 50 (2): 253-266. (In Farsi).
4. Eshaghbagi, A., A. Tabatabaeifar, A. Kayhani, and M. H. Raoufat. 2004. The effect of depth and angle of attack on the pull resistance of the subsoiler with a bent blade. Journal of Agricultural Science of Iran 36 (4): 1045-1052.
5. Godwin, R. J., and G. Spoor. 1977. Soil failure with narrow tines. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 22 (3): 213-228.
6. Ibrahmi, A., H. Bentaher, E. Hamza, A. Maalej, and A. M. Mouazen. 2017. Advanced analytical method of mouldboard plough’s design. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 88 (1-4): 781-788.
7. Ibrahmi, A., H. Bentaher, M. Hbaieb, A. Maalej, and A. M. Mouazen. 2015. Study the effect of tool geometry and operational conditions on mouldboard plough forces and energy requirement: Part 1. Finite element simulation. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 117: 258-267.
8. Karayel, D., and E. Sarauskis. 2019. Environmental Impact of No-Tillage Farming. Environmental Research, Engineering and Management 75 (1): 7-12.
9. Karparvarfard, S. H., and H. Rahmanian-Koushkaki. 2015. Development of a fuel consumption equation: Test case for a tractor chisel-ploughing in a clay loam soil. Biosystems Engineering 130: 23-33.
10. Mohammadi, M., S. H. Karparvarfard, S. Kamgar, and M. Rahmatian. 2018. Optimization and evaluation of working conditions for a new narrow blade for use in combined tillage. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 10 (2). doi:10.22067/jam.v10i2.73914. (In Farsi).
11. Moitzi, G., R. W. Neugschwandtner, H. P. Kaul, and H. Wagentristl. 2019. Energy efficiency of winter wheat in a long-term tillage experiment under Pannonian climate conditions. European Journal of Agronomy 103: 24-31.
12. Nasseri, A. 2019. Energy use and economic analysis for wheat production by 450-459.
13. Or, D., and T. A. Ghezzehei. 2002. Modeling post-tillage soil structural dynamics: a review. Soil and Tillage Research 64 (1-2): 41-59.
14. Reicosky, D. C., and R. R. Allmaras. 2003. Advances in tillage research in North American cropping systems. Journal of Crop Production 8 (1-2): 75-125.
15. Renton, M., and K. C. Flower. 2015. Occasional mouldboard ploughing slows evolution of resistance and reduces long-term weed populations in no-till systems. Agricultural Systems 139: 66-75.
16. Rowe, R. J., and K. K. Barnes. 1961. Influence of speed on elements of draft of a tillage tool. Transactions of the ASAE, 4: 55-57.
17. Tabatabaeefar, A., H. Emamzadeh, M. Ghasemi Varnamkhasti, R. Rahimizadeh, and M. Karimi. 2009. Comparison of energy of tillage systems in wheat production. Energy 34 (1): 41-45.