1. Abdel-Rahman, A. A., and M. M. Osman. 1997. Experimental Investigation on Varying the Compression Ratio of Si Engine Working Under Different Ethanol-Gasoline Fuel Blends. International Journal of Energy Research 21: 31-40.
2. Al-Hasan, M. 2003. Effect of ethanol–unleaded gasoline blends on engine performance and exhaust emission. Energy Conversion and Management 44 (9): 1547-1561.
3. Anonymous. 2012. Injection vehicles-Advanced Diagnosis methods with the DIAG-Scanners. Mahad Sanat Publication, Print tenth, 135 PP.
4. Bashar, A. M. 2016. Study the performance and emissions of a spark ignition engine works with ethanol and petrol mixture. International Journal of Computation and Applied Sciences IJOCAAS 1 (2): 7-12.
5. Broatch, A., X. Margot, R. Novella, and J. Gomez. 2016. Combustion noise analysis of partially premixed combustion concept using gasoline fuel in a 2-stroke engine. Energy 107: 612-624.
6. Clifford, J., J. Mulrooney, G. Dooly, C. Fitzpatrick, E. Lewis, E. Merlone, and G. Flavia. 2008. On Board Measurement of Carbon Dioxide Exhaust Car Emissions Using A Mid-Infrared Optical Based Fibre, IEEE SENSORS, Conference, 914-918.
7. Dong, W., R. Hong, and T. Hui Lin. 2001. Engine performance and pollutant emission of an SI engine using ethanol–gasoline blended fuels. Atmospheric Environment 36 (3): 403-410.
8. Egúsquiza, J. C., S. L. Braga, and C. V. M. Braga. 2009. Performance and Gaseous Emissions Characteristics of a Natural Gas/Diesel Dual Fuel Turbocharged and Aftercooled Engine. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering. XXXI (2): 140-150.
9. Elfasakhany, A. 2015. Investigations on the effects of ethanol methanole gasoline blends in a spark-ignition engine: Performance and emissions analysis. Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal 18: 713-719.
10. Ettefaghi, E., S. S. Mohtasebi, H. Ahmadi, R. Soltani, and A. M. Rashidi. 2012. Effects of Nano-Particles on Properties of Engine Oil and its Functionality Rate on Wear Reduction. The Journal of Engine Research 24 (24): 3-12.
11. Gauch, H. G. 1992. Statistical Analysis of Regional Yield Trials. 1th edition, Elsevier Science. 278 PP.
12. Gershashbi, S. 2012. Introduction and Troubleshooting Injection, Multifunction and Electronics Systems of Peugeot 206, Iran. Kowsar Publications. 49 PP.
13. Ghari, M., B. Ghamari, and N. Bagheri. 2015. Determination of the optimal amount of nitrous oxide injected into the engine in order to reduce emissions. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 5 (2): 381-392. (In Farsi).
14. Han, S. B. A. 2014. Study on the performance and emissions characteristics of spark ignition engine fuelled with ethanol gasoline blended fuel, Journal of Energy Engineering 23 (2):170-174.
15. Kampa, M., and E. Castanas. 2008. Human health effects of air pollution. Environmental Pollution 151: 362-367.
16. Karthikeyan, S., A. Elango, and A. Prathima. 2014. An environmental effect of GSO methyl ester ZnO additive fuelled marine engine. Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Sciences 43 (4): 564-570.
17. Keskin, A. 2010. The Influence of Ethanol-Gasoline Blends on Spark Ignition Engine Vibration Characteristics and Noise Emissions. Energy Sources, Part A, 32: 1851-1860.
18. Kulkarni, A., and T. Ravi Teja. 2014. Automated System for Air Pollution Detection and Control in Vehicles, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering 3 (9): 12196-12200.
19. Lapuerta, A., M. Jose, A. Herreros, L. Lisbeth, A. Lyons, A. Contreras, and Y. Briceño. 2008. Effect of the alcohol type used in the production of waste cooking oil biodiesel on diesel performance and emissions. Fuel 87 (15): 3161-3169.
20. Lines, M. G. 2008. Nanomaterials for practical functional uses. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 449: 242-245.
21. Mansha, M., E. M. Shahid, and A. H. Qureshi. 2012. Control of Combustion Generated Emissions from Spark Ignition Engines: A Review, Pakistan Journal of Enginering and Applied Sciences 11: 114-128.
22. Mirzadeh, M. 2017. Using bioethanol as energy resource and decreasing the pollution of environment, Journal of Biosafety 2 (10): 53-70. (In Farsi).
23. Ogur, E., and S. Kariuki. 2014. Effect of Car Emissions on HumanHealthndthe Environment .International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 9: 11121-11128.
24. Ommi, F., K. Farhang, and A. Shafiei. 2009. Experimental Investigation of the Combustion of a Spark Ignition Engine, With Gasoline-Ethanol-MTBE Blends as Fuel, to Reduce Fuel Consumption and Pollutants. The Journal of Engine Research 16: 22-28.
25. Pang, X.; Y. Mu, J. Yuan, and H. He. 2008. Carbonyls emission from ethanol-blended gasoline and biodiesel-ethanol-diesel used in engines. Atmos. Environ 42: 1349-1358.
26. Pritchard, J., and C. K. Wai. 2015. The Effects of Secondary Air on the Exhaust Oxidation of Particulate Matters. SAE International Journal of Engines 8 (3):1-10.
27. Rizwanul Fattah, I. M., H. H. Masjuki, A. M. Liaquat, A. M. Ahizar Ramli Kalam, and V. N. Riazuddin. 2013. Impact of various biodiesel fuels obtained from edible and non-edible oils on engine exhaust gas and noise emissions. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 18: 552-567.
28. Sajith, V., C. B. Sobhan, and G. P. Peterson. 2010. Experimental Investigations on the Effects of Cerium Oxide Nanoparticle Fuel Additives on Biodiesel. Hindawi Publishing Corporation Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Article ID 581407: 1-6.
29. Sarkar, A., A. Chowdhuri, K. Jyoti Bhowal, and B. K. Mandal. 2012. The Performance and Emission Characteristics of SI Engine Running on Different Ethanol-Gasoline Blends. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research 3 (6): 2229-5518.
30. Sasongko, M. N., W. Wijayanti, and F. N. Damus. 2017. Exhaust emissions of 4 stroke spark ignition engine with indirect injection system using gasoline-ethanol fuel, Journal of Environmental Engineering & Sustainable Technology 4 (1): 44-49.
31. Sathesh, M., and V. N. Loganathan. 2017. Design of Secondary Air injection System in Lower CC Engines- A Review, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology 4 (9): 1329-1333.
32. Smagowska, B. 2013. Effects of Ultrasonic Noise on the Human Body-A Bibliographic Review. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics (JOSE) 19 (2): 195-202.
33. Sonthalia, A., C. Rameshkumar, U. Sharma, A. Punganur, and S. Abbas. 2015. Combustion and Performance Characteristics of a Small Spark Ignition Engine Fuelled With HCNG, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology 10 (4): 404-419.
34. Taghizadeh Alisaraei, A., and A. Rezaei Asl. 2016. The effect of added ethanol to diesel fuel on performance vibration combustion and knocking of a CI engine. Fuel 185: 718-733.
35. Tewari, P., E. Doijode, N. R. Banapurmath, and C. Yaliwal. 2013. Experimental investigations on a diesel engine fuelled with multiwalled carbon nanoparticles blended biodiesel fuels. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering 3 (3): 72-76.
36. Thakur, A. K., A. K. Kavitib, R. Mehrac, and K. K. S. Merd. 2017. Progress in performance analysis of ethanol-gasoline blends on SI engine. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 69: 324-340.