1. Altuntas, E., and M. Erkol. 2009. The Effects of Moisture Content, Compression Speeds, and Axes on Mechanical Properties of Walnut Cultivars. Food and Bioprocess Technology 4: 1288-1295.
2. Bayazİt, S., C. Toplu, and O. Calıșkan. 2009. Yield and fruit characteristics of some walnut (Juglans regia L.) varieties in Yayladağı (Hatay) ecological conditions. Ziraat Fakultesi Dergisi, Mustafa Kemal Universitesi 14: 33-40.
3. Bezerra, M. A., R. E. Santelli, E. P. Oliveira, L. S. Villar, and L. A. Escaleira. 2008. Response surface methodology (RSM) as a tool for optimization in analytical chemistry. Talanta 76: 965-977.
4. Braga, G. C., S. M. Couto, T. Hara, and J. T. P. Almeida Neto. 1999. Mechanical Behaviour of Macadamia Nut under Compression Loading. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 72: 239-245.
5. Cao, S., Z. Hu, B. Pang, H. Wang, H. Xie, and F. Wu. 2010. Effect of ultrasound treatment on fruit decay and quality maintenance in strawberry after harvest. Food Control 21: 529-532.
6. Entezari, M. H., S. Hagh Nazary, and M. H. Haddad Khodaparast. 2004. The direct effect of ultrasound on the extraction of date syrup and its micro-organisms. Ultrason Sonochem 11: 379-384.
7. FAO. 2014. Statistical DatabaseFood and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Statistics Division. http://faostat.fao.org/site/339/default.aspx.
8. Kabas, O., and V. Vladut. 2015. Determination of Some Engineering Properties of Pecan (Carya illinoinensis) for New Design of Cracking System. Erwerbs-Obstbau 58: 31-39.
9. Kacal, M., and M. A. Koyuncu. 2017. Cracking characteristics and kernel extraction quality of hazelnuts: Effects of compression speed and positions. International Journal of Food Properties: 1-11.
10. Kek, S. P., N. L. Chin, and Y. A. Yusof. 2013. Direct and indirect power ultrasound assisted pre-osmotic treatments in convective drying of guava slices. Food and Bioproducts Processing 91: 495-506.
11. Koyuncu, M. A., K. Ekinci, and E. Savran. 2004. Cracking Characteristics of Walnut. Biosystems Engineering 87: 305-311.
12. Mohammadi Ghermezgholi, K., H. R. Ghassemzadeh, H. Navid, M. Moghaddam, and H. Ghaffari. 2014. Evaluation of Walnut Kernel Quality (as Degree of Crushing) Obtained Under Impact Loading. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 4: 11-20. (In Farsi).
13. Mohapatra, D., and S. Bal. 2007. Effect of degree of milling on specific energy consumption, optical measurements and cooking quality of rice. Journal of Food Engineering 80: 119-125.
14. Mohsenin, N. N. 1986. Physical properties of plant and animal materials. Report no.
15. Özdemir, M., and M. Özilgen. 1997. Comparison of the quality of hazelnuts unshelled with different sizing and cracking systems. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 67: 219-227.
16. Povey, M. J., and T. J. Mason. 1998. Ultrasound in food processing. Springer Science & Business Media.
17. Sharifian, F., and M. H. Derafshi. 2008. Mechanical behavior of walnut under cracking conditions. Journal of Applied Sciences 8: 886-890.
18. Tang, G., T. Liang, and F. Munchmeyer. 1982. A variable deformation macadamia nut cracker. Transactions of the ASAE 25: 1506-1511.
19. Tibäck, E., M. Langton, J. Oliveira, and L. Ahrne. 2014. Mathematical modeling of the viscosity of tomato, broccoli and carrot purees under dynamic conditions. Journal of Food Engineering 124: 35-42.
20. Verhaagen, B., and D. Fernandez Rivas. 2016. Measuring cavitation and its cleaning effect. Ultrason Sonochem 29: 619-628.
21. Yaldagard, M., S. A. Mortazavi, and F. Tabatabaie. 2008. Application of ultrasonic waves as a priming technique for accelerating and enhancing the germination of barley seed: Optimization of method by the Taguchi approach. Journal of the Institute of Brewing 114: 14-21.
22. Zhang, L., C. Zhou, B. Wang, A. E. A. Yagoub, H. Ma, X. Zhang, and M. Wu. 2017. Study of ultrasonic cavitation during extraction of the peanut oil at varying frequencies. Ultrason Sonochem 37: 106-113.