1. Alexandrou, A., P. Vyrlas, D. Adhikari, and D. Goorahoo. 2009. Energy inputs for cantaloupe production in San Joaquin Valley, California. Agricultural Engineering International: CIGR Journal. Vol. IX. 1150-2220.
2. Auer, J., N. Bey, and J. M. Schäfer. 2017. Combined Life cycle assessment and life cycle costing in the Eco-Care-Matrix: A case study on the performance of a modernized manufacturing system for glass containers. Journal of Cleaner Production 141: 99-109.
3. Bakhtiari, A. A., A. Hematian, and A. Sharifi. 2015. Energy analysis and greenhouse gas emissions assessment for saffron production cycle. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 22 (20): 16184-16201.
4. Banaeian, N., and M. Namdari. 2011. Effect of ownership energy use efficiency in watermelon farms –a data envelopment analysis Approach. International Journal of Renewable Energy Research 1 (3): 75-82.
5. Cellura, M., S. Longo, and M. Mistretta. 2012. Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of protected crops: an Italian case study. Journal of Cleaner Production 28: 56-62.
6. Esengun, K., G. Erdal, O. Gunduz, and H. Erdal. 2007. An economic analysis and energy use in staketomato production in Tokat province of Turkey. Renewable Energy 32: 1873-1881.
7. Hosseini, S. M., S. Afzalinia, and K. Mollaee. 2016. Energy indices in irrigated wheat production under conservation and conventional tillage and planting methods. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6 (1): 236-249. (In Farsi).
8. Huijbregts, M. A. J, Z. J. N. Steinmann, P. M. F. Elshout, G. Stam, F. Verones, and M. Vieira. 2017. ReCiPe2016: a harmonised life cycle impact assessment method at midpoint and endpoint level. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 22: 138-47.
9. Iriarte, A., J. Rieradevall, and X. Gabarrell. 2010. Life cycle assessment of sunflower and rapeseed as energy crops under Chilean conditions. Journal of Cleaner Production 18 (4): 336-345.
10. ISO. 2006. Environmental Management: Life Cycle Assessment: Principles and Framework. ISO 14040.
11. Jolliet, O., M. Saade-Sbeih, S. Shaked, A. Jolliet, and P. Crettaz. 2016. Environmental Life Cycle Assessment. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton.
12. Kaab, A., M. Sharifi, and H. Mobli. 2019c. Analysis and optimization of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in sugarcane production using data envelopment analysis. Iranian Journal of Biosystem Engineering 50: 19-30.
13. Kaab, A., M. Sharifi, H. Mobli, A. Nabavi-Pelesaraei, and K.W. Chau. 2019a. Combined life cycle assessment and artificial intelligence for prediction of output energy and environmental impacts of sugarcane production. Science of The Total Environment 664: 1005-19.
14. Kaab, A., M. Sharifi, H. Mobli, A. Nabavi-Pelesaraei, and K.W. Chau. 2019b. Use of optimization techniques for energy use efficiency and environmental life cycle assessment modification in sugarcane production. Energy 181: 1298-320.
15. Khodarezaie, E., H. Veisi, O. Noori, M. Taheri, and K. Khosbakht. 2017. Environmental impact assessment of olive (Olea europaea L.) production using Life Cycle Assessment: A case study, Tarom County, Zanjan province. Journal of Agroecology 9 (2): 458-474. (In Farsi).
16. Khoshnevisan, B. 2013. Modeling and optimization of emissions and energy consumption of some crops (potato, wheat, greenhouse cucumber and greenhouse tomato) in Freydonshahr city in Esfahan province. A Master of Science Thesis in Agricultural Mechanization Engineering, Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology Department of Agricultural Machinery Engineering, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Tehran. (In Farsi).
17. Khoshnevisan, B., Sh. Rafiee, M. Omid, A. Keyhani, and M. Movahedi. 2013a. Evaluation of energy and environmental indices of potato cultivation with a life cycle approach: Case study of FereydounShahr city in Isfahan province. Iranian Journal of Biosystem Engineering 44 (1): 57-66. (In Farsi).
18. Khoshnevisan, B., Sh. Rafiee, M. Omid, M. Yousef, and M. Movahedi. 2013b. Modeling of energy consumption and GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions in wheat production in Esfahan province of Iran using artificial neural networks, Energy 52: 333-338.
19. Kouchaki-Penchah, H., M. Sharifi, H. Mousazadeh, H. Zarea-Hosseinabadi, and A. Nabavi-Pelesaraei. 2016. Gate to gate life cycle assessment of flat pressed particleboard production in Islamic Republic of Iran. Journal of Cleaner Production 112: 343-350.
20. Mandal, S., S. Roy, A. Das, G. I. Ramkrushna, R. Lal, B. C. Verma, A. Kumar, R. K. Singh, and J. Layek. 2015. Energy efficiency and economics of rice cultivation systems under subtropical Eastern Himalaya. Energy for Sustainable Development. 28: 115-121.
21. Manfredi, M., and G. Vignali. 2014. Life cycle assessment of a packaged tomato puree: a comparison of environmental impacts produced by different life cycle phases. Journal of Cleaner Production 73: 275-284.
22. Milutinović, B., G. Stefanović, PS. Dekić, I. Mijailović, and M. Tomić. 2017. Environmental assessment of waste management scenarios with energy recovery using life cycle assessment and multi-criteria analysis. Energy 137: 917-926.
23. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture of Iran. 2018. Center for Information and Communication Technology - Ministry of Agriculture, amar.maj.ir.
24. Mohseni, P., A. M. Borgheei, and M. Khanali. 2019. Energy Consumption analysis and environmental impact assessment of grape production in Hazavah region of Arak city. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 9 (1): 177-193. (In Farsi).
25. Mollafilabi, A. 2019. Comparison of Environmental Impacts for Rice (Oryza sativa L.) Agroecosystems in the First and Second Planting Patters by using Life Cycle Assessment (Case Study: Sari County). Journal of Agroecology 10 (4): 949-964. (In Farsi).
26. Mousavi-Avval, S. H., Sh. Rafiee, M. Sharifi, S. Hosseinpour, B. Notarnicola, G. Tassielli, P. A. Renzulli, and M. Khanali. 2017. Use of LCA indicators to assess Iranian rapeseed production systems with different residue management practices. Ecological Indicators 80: 31-39.
27. Nabavi-Pelesaraei, A., R. Abdi, and Sh. Rafiee. 2016b. Neural network modeling of energy use and greenhouse gas emissions of watermelon production systems. Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences 15: 38-47.
28. Nabavi-Pelesaraei, A., Sh. Rafiee, H. Hosseinzadeh-Bandbafha, and S. Shamshirband. 2016a. Modeling energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions for kiwifruit production using artificial neural networks. Journal of Cleaner Production 133: 924-931.
29. Nabavi-Pelesaraei, A., Sh. Rafiee, S. S. Mohtasebi, H. Hosseinzadeh-Bandbafha, and K. W. Chau. 2018. Integration of artificial intelligence methods and life cycle assessment to predict energy output and environmental impacts of paddy production. Science of the Total Environment 631-632: 1279-1294.
30. Nabavi-Pelesaraei, A., Sh. Rafiee, S. S. Mohtasebi, H. Hosseinzadeh-Bandbafha, and K. W. Chau. 2017. Energy consumption enhancement and environmental life cycle assessment in paddy production using optimization techniques. Journal of Cleaner Production 162: 571-86.
31. Ozkan, B., H. Akcaoz, and C. Fert. 2004. Energy input–output analysis in Turkish agriculture. Renewable Energy 29: 39-51.
32. Ozkan, B. R., F. Ceylan, and H. Kizilay. 2011. Comparison of energy inputs in glasshouse double crop (fall and summer crops) tomato production. Renewable Energy 36: 1639-1644.
33. Pishgar-Komleh, S. H., M. Ghahderijani, and P. Sefeedpari. 2012b. Energy consumption and CO2 emissions analysis of potato production based on different farm size levels in Iran. Journal of Cleaner Production 33: 183-191.
34. Pishgar-Komleh, S. H., P. Sefeedpari, and M. Ghahderijani. 2012a. Exploring energy consumption and CO2 emission of cotton production in Iran. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy 4: 033115.
35. Romero-Gamez, M., E. Audsley, and E. M. Suarez-Rey. 2012a. Life cycle assessment of cultivating lettuce and escarole in Spain. Journal of Cleaner Production 73: 193-203.
36. Romero-Gamez, M., E. M. Suarez-Rey, A. Anton, N. Castilla, and T. Soriano. 2012b. Environmental Impact of Screenhouse and Open-Field Cultivation Using a Life Cycle Analysis: The Case Study of Green Bean Production. Journal of Cleaner Production 28: 63-69.
37. Suh, S., M. Lenzen, G. J. Treloar, H. Hondo, A. Horvath, G. Huppes, and O. Jolliet. 2004. System Boundary Selection in Life-Cycle Inventories Using Hybrid Approaches. Environmental Science & Technology 38 (3): 657-64.
38. Taheri-Garavand, A., A. Asakereh, and K. Haghani. 2010. Energy elevation and economic analysis of canola production in Iran a case study: Mazandaran province. International Journal of Environmental Sciences 1: 236-242.