1. Abdi, R., E. Zarei Shahamat, A. Hematian, and H. Ghasemi Mobtaker. 2013. Optimization of energy required for wheat production in Kermanshah Province of Iran. International Journal of Agriculture: Research and Review 3 (2): 414-422.
2. Alam, M. S., M. R. Alam, and K. K. Islam. 2005. Energy flow in agriculture Bangladesh. American Journal of Environmental Sciences 1 (3): 213-220.
3. Burhan, O., H. Akcaoz, and F. Cemal. 2004. Energy input–output analysis in Turkish agriculture. Renewable Energy 29 (1): 39-51.
4. Canakci, M., M. Topakci, I. Akinci, and A. Ozmerzi. 2005. Energy use pattern of some field crops and vegetable production: Case study for Antalya Region, Turkey. Energy Conversion and Management 46 (4): 655-666.
5. Cochran, William. G. 1997. Sampling Techniques. Third Edition. John Wiley & Sons, New York. 428 pp.
6. Darlington, D. 1997. What is efficient agriculture? Available at URL: http:// www. veganorganic.net/agri.htm.
7. Erdal, G., K. Esengün, H. Erdal, and O. Gündüz. 2007. Energy use and economic analysis of sugar beet production in Tokat Province of Turkey. Energy 32 (1): 35-41.
8. Esengun, K., O. Gunduz, and G. Erdal. 2007. Input-output energy analysis in dry apricot production of Turkey. Energy Conversion and Management 48 (2): 592-598.
9. Ghahdarijani, M., A. R. Keyhani, A. Tabatabaeefar, and M. Omid. 2009. Evaluation and determination of energy consumption for potato production in various levels of cultivated areas in Isfahan province of Iran (Case study: western of Isfahan province). Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 16 (1): 183-195. (In Farsi).
10. Ghasemi Mobtaker, H. G., A. Keyhani, A. Mohammadi, S. Rafiee, and A. Akram. 2010. Sensitivity analysis of energy inputs for barley production in Hamedan Province of Iran. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 137 (3-4): 367-372.
11. Ghorbani, R., F. Mondani, S. Amirmoradi, H. Feizi, S. Khorramdel, M. Teimouri, and H. Aghel. 2011. A case Study of energy use and Economical analysis of Irrigated and dryland wheat production systems. Applied Energy 88 (1): 283-288.
12. Gokdogan, O., and B. Sevim. 2016. Determination of Energy Balance of Wheat Production in Turkey: A Case Study of Eskil District of Aksaray Province. Journal of Tekirdag Agricultural Faculty 13 (4): 36-43.
13. Hamedani, S. R., Z. Shabani, and S. Rafiee. 2011. Energy inputs and crop yield relationship in potato production in Hamadan province of Iran. Energy 36 (5): 2367-2371.
14. Hosseini, S. M., S. Afzalinia, and K. Mollaee. 2014. Energy indices in irrigated wheat production under conservation and conventional tillage and planting methods. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6 (1): 236-249. (In Farsi).
15. Kazemi, H., B. Kamkar, S. Lakzaei, M. Badsar, and M. Shahbyki. 2015. Energy flow analysis for rice production in different geographical regions of Iran. Energy 84: 390-396.
16. Kazemi, H., and S. Zare. 2014. Investigation and comparison of energy flow in wheat fields of Gorgan and Marvdasht townships. Cereal Research 4 (3): 211-227. (In Farsi).
17. Kitani, O. 1999. CIGR Handbook of Agricultural Engineering, volume 5. Energy and Biomass Engineering. ASAE publication, St Joseph, MI.
18. Mandal, K. G., K. P. Saha, P. K. Ghosh, K. M. Hati, and K. K. Bandyopadhyay. 2002. Bioenergy and economic analysis of soybean based crop production systems in central India. Biomass Bioenergy 23 (5): 337-345.
19. Mohammadi, S., M. A. Maysami, and Y. Ajabshirchi. 2017. Energy Consumption Patterns of Irrigated Wheat Production in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Mechanization 3 (2): 33-41. )In Farsi(.
20. Mohammadi, A., S. Rafiee, S. S. Mohtasebi, S. H. Mousavi-Avval. 2011. Energy efficiency improvement and input cost saving in kiwifruit production using Data Envelopment Analysis approach. Renewable Energy 36 (9): 2573-2579.
21. Mohammadi, A., S. Rafiee, S. S. Mohtasebi, and H. Rafiee. 2010. Energy inputs – yield relationship and cost analysis of kiwifruit production in Iran. Renewable Energy 35: 1071-1075.
22. Mohammadshirazi, A., A. Akram, S. Rafiee, S. H. MousaviAvval, and E. Bagheri Kalhor. 2012. An analysis of energy use and relation between energy inputs and yield in tangerine production. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 16: 4515-4521.
23. Moghimi, M. R., B. M. Alasti, and M. A. Hadad Drafshi. 2013. Energy input-output and study on energy use efficiency for wheat production using DEA. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 5 (18): 2064-2070.
24. Mollaei, K., A. Keyhani, M. Karimi, K. Kheir Alipour, and M. Ghasemi, 2009. Energy ratio in rainfed wheat: Case study of Eghlid region. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 39 (1): 13-19. (In Farsi).
25. Mousavi-Avval, S. H., S. Rafiee, A. Jafari, and A. Mohammadi. 2011. Optimization of energy consumption for soybean production using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) approach. Applied Energy 88 (11): 3756-3772.
26. Ozkan, B., H. Akcaoz, and C. Fert. 2004. Energy input output analysis in Turkish agriculture. Renewable Energy 29 (1): 39-51.
27. Rahman, S., and M. K. Hasan. 2014. Energy Productivity and efficiency of wheat farming in Bangladesh. Energy 66: 107-114.
28. Rafiee, S., S. H. M. Avval, and A. Mohammadi. 2010. Modeling and sensitivity analysis of energy inputs for apple production in Iran. Energy 35 (8): 3301-3306.
29. Rajaby, M. H., A. Soltani, E. Zeinali, and E. Soltani. 2012. Evaluation of energy use in wheat production in Gorgan. Journal of Plant Production 19 (3): 143-172. (In Farsi).
30. Safa, M., and A. Tabatabaeefar. 2002. Energy consumption in wheat production in irrigated and dry land farming. In Proceedings of the International Agricultural Engineering Conference 28-30 Nov., Wuxi, China. p., 183.
31. Sefeedpari, P., Z. Shokoohi, and Y. Behzadifar. 2014. Energy use and carbon dioxide emission analysis in sugarcane farms: a survey on Haft-Tappeh Sugarcane Agro-Industrial Company in Iran. Journal of Cleaner Production 83: 212-219.
32. Shahan, S., A. Jafari, H. Mobli, S. Rafiee, and M. Karimi. 2008. Energy use and economic analysis of wheat production in Iran: A case study from Ardabil province. Journal of Agricultural Technology 4 (1): 77-88.
33. Singh, G., S. Singh, and J. Singh. 2004. Optimization of energy inputs for wheat crop in Punjab. Energy Conversion and Management 45: 453-465.
34. Singh, H., D. Mishra, and N. M. Nahar. 2002. Energy use pattern in production agriculture of a typical village in arid zone, India part I. Energy Conversion and Management 43 (16): 2275-2286.
35. Statistics Reports of Agriculture (Vol. 1). 2017. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture of Iran. Department of Planning and Economy. Statistics and Information Technology Office. Available from: http://dpe.agri-jahad.ir/portal/Home/ Default. (In Farsi).
36. Taheri Asl, A., and A. Sadeghi, 2011. Requirements and solutions to optimize energy consumption in the agricultural sector, 8th National Conference on Energy, Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran's National Energy Committee. (In Farsi).
37. Vahedi, A. and M. Younesi Alamooti. 2017. Determining energy indices of broiler units in the province of Alborz. Agricultural Mechanization and Systems Research 17 (67): 41-54. (In Farsi).
38. Yilmaz, I., H. Akcaoz, and B. Ozkan. 2005. An analysis of energy use and input costs for cotton production in Turkey. Renewable Energy 30 (2): 145-155.
39. Ziaei, S. M., S. M. Mazloumzadeh, and M. Jabbary. 2015. A comparison of energy use and productivity of wheat and barley (case study). Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences 14 (1): 19-25.