1. Aboelmaged, M., and T. R. Gebba. 2013. Mobile banking adoption: an examination of technology acceptance model and theory of planned behavior. International Journal of Business Research and Development 2: 120-132.
2. Ansariardali, A. 2010. Analyses of promoter and preventive factors on establishment and development of cold-water fish farming tanks in Chaharmahal & Bakhtiyari Province. University of Tehran, Iran.
3. Davis, F. D. 1986. A technology acceptance model for empirically testing new end-user information systems. Cambridge University, England.
4. Davis, F. D., R. P. Bagozzi, and P. R. Warshaw. 1989. User acceptance of computer technology: A comparison of two theoretical models. Journal of Management Science 35: 982-1003.
5. Dillon, A., and M. G. Morris. 1996. User acceptance of information technology: theories and models. In M. E. Williams (Ed.), Annual review of information science and technology.
6. Granic, A., and N. Marangunic. 2014. Technology acceptance model: A literature review from 1986 to 2013. Universal Access in the Information Society 14: 1-15.
7. Gundal, S. S. K., M. Kanawade, and A. Mazhar. 2015. Automation in agriculture. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research 6: 4453-4456.
8. Jalali, Z., H. Ashrafi, M. Soleimani, and M. Afshar. 2017. Factors Affecting Information Technology Acceptance by Isfahan University Librarians Based on Model (TAM). Payavard Salamat 11: 400-410.
9. Khorasani, A. J., and H. Zahedi. 2011. Factors Affecting Adoption of E-Learning in Tehran University of Medical Sciences Students Based on Technology Acceptance Model. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 11: 664-673.
10. Klopping, I. M., and E. Mckinney. 2004. Extending the technology acceptance model and the task- technology fit model to consumer e-commerce. Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal 22: 35-48.
11. Kyung, H. Y., M. L. Sang, and L. Sang-Gun. 2007. Adoption of information and communication technology impact of technology types, organization resources and management style. Industrial Management and Data Systems 107: 57-75.
12. Lee, Y., K. Kozar, and K. Larsen. 2003. The technology acceptance model: Past, present, and future. Communications of the Association for Information Systems 12: 75-80.
13. Legris, P., J. Ingham, and P. Collerette. 2003. Why do people use information technology? A critical review of the technology acceptance model. Information and Management 40: 191-204.
14. Mehrjerdi, Y. Z. 2011. Rfid and its benefits: A multiple case analysis. Assembly Automation 31: 51-62.
15. Monfared, N. 2015. The Adoption of Variable-Rate Application of Fertilizers Technologies: The Case of Iran. International Journal of Agricultural Technology 11: 609-620.
16. Movahedi, R., N. Izadi, and R. Vahdatadab. 2017. Investigating Effective Factors on Acceptance of Pressure Irrigation Technology Among Farmers in Asadabad. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture 31: 150-162.
17. Naderi, E., and M. S. Naraghi. 2018. Research methods and how to evaluate it in humanities (with emphasis on education). Arasbaran. Iran.
18. piralidehi, F. G., A. Alibeigi, and S. Mohmmadi. 2013. Examining the IPM Technology Acceptance Model among Dalahu Gardens. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Research 4: 102-110.
19. Sabzi, S., Y. Abbaspour, and H. Javadikia. 2018. Detection of Two Types of Weed through Machine Vision System: Improving Site-Specific Spraying. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 8 (1): 15-29 (In Farsi).
20. Schueller, J. K. 2006. Applied machine vision of plants: a review with implications for field deployment in automated farming operations. Intelligent Service Robotics 3: 209-217.
21. Sheikhshoaei, F. 2007. Applying the technology acceptance model to Iranian engineering faculty libraries. Tehran University.
22. Soleimani, A., and K. Zarafshani. 2010. Investigating the Factors Affecting Information Technology Acceptance by Students in Agricultural Courses in Kermanshah Province Using Technology Acceptance Model. Journal of Information Technology Research Institute of Iran 26: 885-902 (In Farsi).
23. Sreekantha, D. K. 2016. Automation in Agriculture. International Journal of Engineering Science Invention Research & Development 2: 458-472.
24. Thong, J. Y. L., W. Hong, and K. Tam. 2002. Understanding user acceptance of digital libraries: What are the roles of interface characteristics, organizational context, and individual differences? International Journal Human -Computer Studies 57: 21-42.
25. Torabi, A., A. Eshagbeigi, and M. Danesh. 2014. The importance and position of the robot in modern agriculture. in 2nd Conference on Agricultural Management, Environment and Sustainable Natural Resources. Tehran, Iran.
26. Verma, P., and N. Sinha. 2018. Integrating perceived economic wellbeing to technology acceptance model: The case of mobile based agricultural extension service. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 126: 207-216.
27. Yazdi, M. F., R. Baradar, and A. Ghaebi. 2013. The applicability of the technology acceptance model on the acceptance of rfid in the university libraries. Academic Librarianship and Information Research 47: 171-189.