1. Abbasi, K., M. Almasi, A. M. Borghee, and S. Minaei.2014. Modeling of Yield Estimation for The Main Crops in Iran Based on Mechanization Index. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 4 (2): 344-351. (In Farsi).
2. Abdulquadri, A. F., and B. T. Mohammed. 2012. The Role of Agricultural Cooperatives in Agricultural Mechanization in Nigeria. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 8 (5): 537-539.
3. Afsahi, K., A. Akram, R. Alimardani, and M. Azizi. 2015. Introducing a Strategy for Selection of Plowing Systems Using Hybrid SWOT-AHP Method (Khodabandeh, Zanjan). Journal of Agricultural Machinery 5 (1): 52-62. (In Farsi).
4. Akca, H. 2006. Assessment of rural tourism in Turkey using SWOT analysis. Journal of Applied Sciences 6 (13): 2837-2839.
5. Akdemir, B. 2013. Agriculture mechanization in Turkey. IERI Procedia 5: 41-44.
6. Almasi, M., S. Kiani, and N. Loveimi. 2008. Principles of Agricultural Mechanization. Jungle, Tehran (In Farsi).
7. Amjadi, A., and A. Chizari. 2006. Agricultural mechanization in Iran. Agricultural Economics and Development 14 (55): 155-182. (In Farsi).
8. Anonymous. 2018. Agricultural data of Ahvaz County. Jahad Agricultural organization of Khuzestan.
9. Aryal, J. P., D. B. Rahut, S. Maharjan, and O. Erenstein. 2019. Understanding factors associated with agricultural mechanization: A Bangladesh case. World Development Perspectives 13: 1-9.
10. Baruah, D. C., and G. C. Bora. 2008. Energy demand forecast for mechanized agriculture in rural India. Energy Policy 36: 2628-2636.
11. Bugheanu, A. 2015. Swot analysis of public transport system in Bucharest. Management Research and Practice 1: 14-31.
12. Can, C., W. Da-qing, W. Hong-yan, and D. Lin. 2015. SWOT Analysis and Countermeasures of Ecological Agricultural Development of Jianshan Farm. Journal of Northeast Agricultural University 22 (1): 12-21.
13. Chang, H., and W. Huang. 2005. Application of a quantification SWOT analytical method. Mathematical and Computer Modeling 43 (1):158-169.
14. Chapoto, A., N. Houssou., A. Mabiso, and F. Cossar. 2014. Medium and large-scale farmers and agricultural mechanization in Ghana. International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), FAO.
15. Czajkowska, A. 2013. SWOT analysis application for indications of the strategy action chosen enterprise in the construction sector. Production Engineering Archives 10 (1): 33-37.
16. Dastan, H., and H. Ghasemnejad. 2016. Evaluate and study the situation of agricultural mechanization of Ahvaz. 2nd. International Conference on engineering and Applied Science. Ahvaz, Iran. (In Farsi).
17. Diao, X., F. Cossar, N. Houssou, and S. Kolavalli. 2014. Mechanization in Ghana: Emerging demand and the search for alternative supply models. Food Policy 48: 168-181.
18. Fischer, G., S. Wittich, G. Malima, G. Sikumba, B. Lukuyu, D. Ngunga, and J. Rugalabam. 2018. Gender and mechanization: Exploring the sustainability of mechanized forage chopping in Tanzania. Journal of Rural Studies 64: 112-122.
19. Gurel, E., and M. Tat. 2017. SWOT analysis: a theoretical review. Journal of International Social Research 10 (51): 994-1006.
20. Hormozi, M. A., M. A. Asoodar, and A. Abdeshahi. 2012. Impact of Mechanization on Technical Efficiency: A Case Study of Rice Farmers in Iran. Procedia Economics and Finance 1: 176-185.
21. Leiva, F. R., and J. Morris. 2001. Mechanization and Sustainability in Arable Farming in England. Journal of Agriculture Engineering Research 79 (1): 81- 90.
22. LU, F. 2009. The Role of Agricultural Mechanization in the Modernization of Asian Agriculture: Taiwan’s Experience. Engineering in Agriculture, Environment and Food 2 (4): 124-131.
23. Martinez, C. I., and W. H. Pina. 2015. Recycling in Bogota: A SWOT analysis of three associations to evaluate the integrating the informal sector into solid waste management. International Journal of Social, Behavioral, Educational, Economic and Management Engineering 9 (6): 1668-1673.
24. Muller, R., D. Muller, F. Schierhorn, and G. Gerold. 2011. Spatiotemporal modeling of the expansion of mechanized agriculture in the Bolivian lowland forests. Applied Geography 31: 631-640.
25. Naderloo, L., R. Alimardani, M. Omid, F. Sarmadian, H. Javadikia, and M. Torabi. 2015. Determination of Social and Technical- Mechanization Indices using Fuzzy Logic and Genetic Algorithm. Journal of Agricultural Engineering 38 (1): 79-93. (In Farsi).
26. Ommani, A. R. 2011. Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis for farming system businesses management: Case of wheat farmers of Shadervan District, Shoushtar Township, Iran. African Journal of Business Management 5 (22): 9448-9454.
27. Osita, C., I. Onyebuchi, and N. Justina. 2014. Organization’s stability and productivity: the role of SWOT analysis an acronym for strength, weakness, opportunities and threat. International Journal of Innovative and Applied Research 2 (9): 23-32.
28. Papageorgiou, A. 2015. Agricultural equipment in Greece: Farm machinery management in the era of economic crisis. Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 7: 198-202.
29. Phadermrod, B., R. M. Crowder, and G. B. Wills. 2019. Importance-Performance Analysis based SWOT analysis. International Journal of Information Management 44: 194-203.
30. Qiao, F. 2017. Increasing wage, mechanization, and agriculture production in China. China Economic Review 46: 249-260.
31. Scolozzi, R., U. Schirpke, E. Morri, D. Amato, and R. Santolini. 2014. Ecosystem services-based SWOT analysis of protected areas for conservation strategies. Journal of Environmental Management 146: 543-551.
32. Singh, R. L,. R. Kunwar, and S. Ram. 1972. Impact of new agricultural technology and mechanization on Labor employment. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics 27 (4): 210-214.
33. Song, X. Z. 2016. The SWOT analysis of construction waste in China as the road material. Shanxi Archit 42 (29): 233-235.
34. Sorensen, C. G. 2003. Workability and machinery sizing for combine harvesting. CIGR Journal of Scientific Research and Development 17 (2): 23-36.
35. Tajeddin, H., M. Almasi, and H. Bakhoda. 2015. Developing a strategy to improve the role of agricultural mechanization in wheat self-sufficiency by SWOT matrix. International Conference on Sustainable Development With a focus on Agriculture, Environment and Tourism, Tabriz, Iran (In Farsi).
36. Tondro, R. 2012. Choosing the optimal number and size of agricultural machinery at Astan Quds Razavi farm. MSc thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Farsi).
37. Yuan, H. 2013. A SWOT analysis of successful construction waste management. Journal of Cleaner Production 39: 1-8.
38. Zarifneshat, S., M. Mazhari, and M. H. Saeidi Rad. 2016. Strategies for Improvement and Development of Agricultural Mechanization in Saffron Farms Using Strategic Factors Analysis (SWOT). Agricultural Mechanization and systems Research 16 (65): 65-78. (In Farsi).
39. Zhang, H., J. Liu., Z. Wen, and Y. Chen. 2017. College students’ municipal solid waste source separation behavior and its influential factors: A case study in Beijing, China. Journal of Cleaner Production 164: 444-454.
40. Zhang, Y., and L. Feng. 2013. Development assessment of leisure agriculture in Henan province of China based on SWOT-AHP method. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management 2: 642-656.
41. Zheng, L., and H. Liu. 2013. Evaluating multifunctional agriculture in Dalishu, China: a combined application of SWOT analysis and the analytic network process method. Outlook on Agriculture 42 (2): 103-108.