1. Abbasi, S., S. M. Mousavi, and M. Mohebbi. 2011. Investigation of changes in physical properties and microstructure and mathematical modeling of shrinkage of onion during hot air drying. Iranian Food Science and Technology Research Journal 7: 92-98.
2. Aghbashlo, M., M. H. Kianmehr, and A. Arabhosseini. 2009. Performance analysis of drying of carrot slices in a semi-industrial continuous band dryer. Journal of Food Engineering 91: 99-108.
3. Artnaseaw, A., S. Theerakulpisut, and C. Benjapiyaporn. 2010. Development of a vacuum heat pump dryer for drying chilli. Biosystems Engineering 105: 130-138.
4. Bondaruk, J., M. Markowski, and W. Błaszczak. 2007. Effect of drying conditions on the quality of vacuum-microwave dried potato cubes. Journal of Food Engineering 81: 306-312.
5. Colak, N., and A. Hepbasli. 2007. Performance analysis of drying of green olive in a tray dryer. Journal of Food Engineering 80: 1188-1193.
6. Coogan, R. C., and R. B. H. Wills. 2002. Effect of drying and salting on the flavour compound of Asian white radish. Food Chemistry 77: 305-307.
7. Cui, Z. W., S. Y. Xu, and D. W. Sun. 2004. Microwave-vacuum drying kinetics of carrot slices. Journal of Food Engineering 65: 157-164.
8. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). 2011. FAOSTAT. Available from: http://faostat.fao.org. Accessed 1 September 2013.
9. Kamali, E. 2011. Construction of a laboratory scale vacuum dryer and investigate the possibility of drying kiwifruit. M.Sc. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Iran. (In Farsi).
10. Lee, J. H., and H. J. Kim. 2009. Vacuum drying kinetics of Asian white radish (Raphanus sativus L.) slices. LWT - Food Science and Technology 42 (1): 180-186.
11. Maskan, M. 2001. Drying, shrinkage and rehydration characteristics of kiwifruits during hot air and microwave drying. Journal of Food Engineering 48(2): 177-182.
12. Miranda, M., A. Vega-Galvez, P. Garcia, K. Di Scala, J. Shi, S. Xue, and E. Uribe. 2010. Effect of temperature on structural properties of Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis Miller) gel and Weibull distribution for modelling drying process. Food and Bioproducts Processing 88: 138-144.
13. Mortazavi, S. A. 2004. Dehydration of Foods. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad press. Mashhad. Iran.
14. Schultz, E. L., M. M. Mazzuco, R. A. F. Machado, A. Bolzan, M. B. Quadri, and M. G. N. Quadri. 2007. Effect of pre-treatments on drying, density and shrinkage of apple slices. Journal of Food Engineering 78: 1103-1110.
15. Suslow, T. 2000. UC Davis Post Harvest Technology Research & Information Center Produce Facts- Apple: Golden Delicious. Department of Plant Sciences. University of California. Available from: http://postharvest.ucdavis.edu/Produce/ProduceFacts/Fruit/golden.shtml. Updated April 1, 2010. Accessed 1 September 2013.
16. Vega-Galvez, A., K. Ah-Hen, M. Chacana, J. Vergara, J. Martinez-Monzo, P. Garcia-Segovia, R. Lemus-Mondaca, and K. Di Scala. 2012. Effect of temperature and air velocity on drying kinetics, antioxidant capacity, total phenolic content, colour, texture and microstructure of apple (var. Granny Smith) slices. Food Chemistry 132: 51-59.
17. Wang, J., Y. Z. Lia, R. R. Chenb, L. Y. Baoa, and G. M. Yang. 2007. Comparison of volatiles of banana powder dehydrated by vacuum belt drying, freeze-drying and air-drying. Food Chemistry 104: 1516-1521.
18. Wua, L., T. Orikasaa, Y. Ogawab, and A. Tagawa. 2007. Vacuum drying characteristics of eggplants. Journal of Food Engineering 83: 422-429.