1. Chen, Y., H. Zhu, H. Ozkan, R. Derksen, and C. Krause. 2013. Spray drift and off-target loss reduction with a precision air-assisted sprayer. Transactions of the ASABE 56: 1273-1281.
2. Chen, Y., H. Ozkan, H. Zhu, R. Derksen, and C. Krause. 2013. Spray deposition inside tree canopies from a newly developed variable-rate air assisted sprayer. Transactions 56: 1263-1272.
3. Deveau, J. 2009. Six elements of effective spraying in orchards and vineyards. Ontario, Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.
4. Giles, D., M. Delwiche, and R. Dodd. 1988. Electronic measurement of tree canopy volume. Transactions of the ASAE 31: 264-272.
5. Giles, D., M. Delwiche, and R. Dodd. 1989. Sprayer control by sensing orchard crop characteristics: Orchard architecture and spray liquid savings. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 43: 271-289.
6. Hoçevar, M., B. Sirok, V. Jejcic, T. Godesa, M. Lesnik, and D. Stajnko. 2010. Design and testing of an automated system for targeted spraying in orchards. Journal of Plant Diseases and Protection (JPDP) 117: 71-79.
7. Lee, K., and R. Ehsani. 2008. A laser-scanning system for quantification of tree-geometric characteristics. ASABE Paper No. 083980, ASABE, St. Joseph, MI.
8. Loni, R., and M. Loghavi. 2014. Development and evaluation of a gas flamer with the ability of targeted-discrete flaming in locating and eradicating weeds. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 4: 88-97. (In Farsi).
9. Ohta, Y. I., T. Kanade, and T. Sakai. 1980. Color information for region segmentation. Computer graphics and image processing 13: 222-241.
10. Pierce, F. J., and P. Nowak. 1999. Aspects of precision agriculture. Advances in Agronomy 67: 1-85.
11. Plant, R. E. 2001. Site-specific management: the application of information technology to crop production. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 30: 9-29.
12. Rosell Polo, J. R., R. Sanz, J. Llorens, J. Arno, A. Escolà, M. Ribes-Dasi, J. Masip, F. Camp, F. Gràcia, and F. Solanelles. 2009. A tractor-mounted scanning LIDAR for the non-destructive measurement of vegetative volume and surface area of tree-row plantations: A comparison with conventional destructive measurements. Biosystems engineering 102: 128-134.
13. Solanelles, F., A. Escolà, S. Planas, J. Rosell, F. Camp, and F. Gràcia. 2006. An electronic control system for pesticide application proportional to the canopy width of tree crops. Biosystems Engineering 95: 473-481.
14. Subramanian, V., T. F. Burks, and A. Arroyo. 2006. Development of machine vision and laser radar based autonomous vehicle guidance systems for citrus grove navigation. Computers and electronics in agriculture 53: 130-143.
15. Wei, J., and M. Salyani. 2004. Development of a laser scanner for measuring tree canopy characteristics: Phase 1. prototype development. Transactions of the ASABE 47: 2101-2107.
16. Wei, J., and M. Salyani. 2005. Development of a laser scanner for measuring tree canopy characteristics: Phase 2. Foliage density measurement. Transactions of the ASABE 48: 1595-1601.
17. Zhu, H., R. Derksen, H. Guler, C. Krause, and H. Ozkan. 2006. Foliar deposition and off-target loss with different spray techniques in nursery applications. Transactions of the ASABE 49: 325-334.
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله