1. Anonymous. 1984. Evaluation Report. Tested at Humboldt. Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute. ISSN 0383-3445. Available from: http://www.worldcat.org/title/pami-evaluation-report/oclc/5791059.
2. Balls, R. C. 1985. Horticultural Engineering Technology: Fixed Equipment and Buildings. Macmillan Pub.LTD.
3. Bernacki, H., J. Haman and C. Z. Kanafojski. 1972. Agricultural machines, theory and construction. US department of Agriculture and national science foundation, Washington, D.C.
4. Chesson, J., H. Johnson Jr, C. Brooks, R. Curley, P. Burkner, and R. Perkins. 1977. Mechanical harvesting investigations for fresh market onions. Transactions of the ASAE 21 (5): 0838-0842.
5. Harrison, H. P., and X. Bai. 1990. Rod weeder soil reaction force for different rod shapes and speeds. Transactions of the ASAE 33 (5): 1445-1448.
6. Heidari Soltanabadi, M., O. Taki, and Sh. Abdolahpur. 2013. Effect of kinematic indeces and rod shape on performance of an onion rod digger. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 14 (3): 15-28. (In Farsi).
7. Jafari, K., H. Baradaran, R. Ahmadi, and M. Shekari. 2015. Study and Simulation of the Effective Factors on Soil Compaction by Tractors Wheels Using the Finite Element Method. Journal of Computational Applied Mechanics 46 (2): 107-115.
8. Klenin, N. I., I. F. Popov, and V. A. Sakun. 1986. Agricultural Machines: Theory of Operation, Computation of Controlling Parameters and the Conditions of Operation. Russian Translation. Series 31.
9. Laryushin, N., and A. Laryushin. 2009. Energy-Saving onion harvesting technology. Russian Agricultural Sciences 35 (1): 66-67.
10. Mayberri, K. S., and H. Meister. 2003. Sample cost to establish and produce market onions. U. C. Cooperative Extension. University of California and the United States Department of Agricultural Cooperating.
11. Mozafari, M., and K. Kazemeinkhah. 2000. Design, Development and evaluation of suitable onion harvester for small farms (laboratory scale). Agricultural Engineering Research Institute. (In Farsi).
12. Rusinek, T., J. Mishanec, and J. Lorbeer. 2008. Analysis of onion management practices as they relate to levels of aspergillus niger (black mold) and development of IPM scouting protocols for blackmold.
13. Shigley, J. E. 2011. Shigley's mechanical engineering design. Tata McGraw-Hill Education.
14. Srivastava, A., C. E. Goering, and R. P. Rohrbach. 1993. Engineering principles of agricultural machines. American Society of Agricultural Engineers. Michigan. USA.
15. Taki, O. 2011. Development of a front-mounted rod-digger for harvesting non-row Basis onions. Annual Research Report. Agricultural Engineering Research Institute. Agriculture and Natural Resources Research Center of Isfahan. (In Farsi).
16. Zeinali, A., A. Farzad, and M. H. AghKhani. 2014. Design, implementation and evaluation of a torque transducer with ability of real-time torque monitoring. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 4 (1): 194-205. (In Farsi).