1. Ahmadian, H. 2012. Measurement, analysis and evaluation of a power tiller vibration on transportation mode. University of Tehran. (In Farsi).
2. Ahmadian, H., S. R. Hassan-beygi, and B. Ghobadian. 2014. Investigating a power tiller handle and seat vibration on transportation mode. CIGR journal 16: 164-206.
3. Arastoo, S. 2007. Economical and practical foundations of forest management. University of Tehran press. Tehran. (In Farsi).
4. Broyde, M., P. Donati, and L. Bitsch. 1989. Subjective assessment of the vibration discomfort produced by different hand held machines. Journal of Low Frequency Noise and Vibration 8: 50-61.
5. Burdorf, A., and P. Swuste. 1993. the effect of seat suspension on exposure to whole body vibration of professional drivers. The Annals of Occupational Hygiene 37: 45-55.
6. Dewangan, K. N., and V. K. Tewari. 2009a. Vibration energy absorption in the hand–arm system of hand tractor operator. Biosystems Engineering 103: 445-454.
7. Dewangan, K. N., and V. K. Tewari. 2009b. Characteristics of hand-transmitted vibration of a hand tractor used in three operational modes. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 39: 239-245.
8. Feyzi, M., A. Jafari, and H. Ahmadi. 2016a. Investigation of vibration transmissibility from chainsaw handle to wrist and arm of operator. Iranian Journal of Biosystem Engineering 47: 345-351. (In Farsi).
9. Feyzi, M., A. Jafari, and H. Ahmadi. 2016b. Investigation and analysis the vibration of handles of chainsaw without cutting. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6 (1): 90-101. (In Farsi).
10. Giacomin, J., M. S. Shayaa, E. Dormegnie, and L. Richard. 2004. Frequency weighting for the evaluation of steering wheel rotational vibration. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 33: 527-541.
11. Goglia, V., Z. Gospodaric, D. Filipovic, and I. Djukic. 2006. Influence on operator’s health of hand-transmitted vibrations from handles of a single-axle tractor. Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine 13: 33-38.
12. Hostens, I., and H. Ramon. 2003. Descriptive analysis of combine cabin vibrations and their effect on the human body. Journal of Sound and Vibration 266: 453-464.
13. Hutton, S. G., N. Paris, and R. Brubaker. 1993. The vibration characteristics of chain saws and their influence on vibration white finger disease. Ergonomics 36: 911-926.
14. ISO 5349. 2001. Mechanical vibration-measurement and evaluation of human exposure to hand transmitted vibration. Pages 32.
15. Jourgholami, M., B. Majnounian, and N. Zargham. 2012. Production and costs of motor-manual tree felling in hyrcanian forest. Journal of Forest and Wood Products 65: 285-297. (In Farsi).
16. Jourgholami, M., V. Rizvandi, and B. Majnounian. 2013. Environmental impact assessment of forest harvesting to residual stand (case study: kheyroud forest). Environmental Researches 4: 115-124. (In Farsi).
17. Ko, Y. H., O. L. Ean, and Z. M. Ripin. 2011. The design and development of suspended handles for reducing hand-arm vibration in petrol driven grass trimmer. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 41: 459-470.
18. Kumlin, T., M. Wiikeri, and P. Sumari. 1973. Radiological changes in carpal and metacarpal bones and phalanges caused by chain saw vibration. British Journal of Industrial Medicine 30: 71-73.
19. Laroche, G. P. 1976. Traumatic vasospastic disease in chain-saw operators. Canadian Medical Association Journal 115: 1217-1221.
20. Latibari, A. 2007. Wood cutting technology. Institute of Applied Science. Tehran. (In Farsi).
21. Letz, R., M. Cherniack, F. Gerr, D. Hershman, and P. Pace. 1992. A cross sectional epidemiological survey of shipyard workers exposed to hand-arm vibration. Journal of Industrial Medicine 49: 53-62.
22. Mehta, C. R., M. Shyam, P. Singh, and R. N. Verma. 2000. Ride vibration on tractor-implement system. Applied Ergonomics 31: 323-328.
23. Morioka, M., and M. J. Griffin. 2006. Magnitude-dependence of equivalent comfort contours for fore-and-aft, lateral and vertical hand-transmitted vibration. Journal of Sound and Vibration 295: 633-648.
24. Paddan, G. S., and M. J. Griffin. 2002. Evaluation of whole-body vibration in vehicles. Journal of Sound and Vibration 253: 195-213.
25. Pourabdian, S., E. Habibi, M. Sadegi, and M. Rismanchian. 2010. Effect of anti vibration handle use on hand grinding machine vibration. Journal of Health System Research 6: 124-133. (In Farsi).
26. Rottensteiner, C., and P. Tsioras, and K. Stampfer. 2012. Wood Density Impact on Hand-Arm Vibration. Croatian Journal of Forest Engineering 33: 303-312.
27. Sarikhani, N. 2009. Forest exploitation. University of Tehran Press. Tehran. (In Farsi).
28. Sauni, R., P. Virtema, R. Pääkkönen, E. Toppila, I. Pyykkö, and J. Uitti. 2010. Quality of life (EQ-5D) and hand-arm vibration syndrome. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health 83: 209-216.
29. Selim, A. A., K. Sobh, and S. M. Fathy. 2012. Hand-arm vibration syndrome clinical and neuro-physiological studies. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 6: 292-299.
30. Sorayaei, M., M. Lotfalian, M. T. Mir Mohammadi, and Y. Gorji Mahlebani. 2014. The study of sound intensity of chain saw during tree felling (case study: gardeshi forest). in First Iranian congress of biology and natural science. Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi).
31. Taghizadeh Ali Saraei, A., T. Tavakoli, and B. Ghobadian. 2007. An investigation of seat vibration in universal 650m tractor. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 38: 571-580. (In Farsi).
32. Taghizadeh Ali Saraei, A., T. Tavakoli, and B. Ghobadian. 2010. Vibration analysis of two-wheeled tractors at station. Iranian Journal of Biosystem Engineering 41: 27-35. (In Farsi).
33. Taylor, L. J. 2009. The vibration analysis handbook: Ipp Books.
34. Theriault, G., L. D. Guire, S. Gingras, and G. Laroche. 1982. Raynaud's phenomenon in forestry workers in quebec. Canadian Medical Association Journal 126: 1404-1408.
35. Wakeling, J. M., B. M. Nigg, and A. I. Rozitis. 2002. Muscle activity damps the soft tissue resonance that occurs in response to pulsed and continuous vibrations. Journal of Applied Physiology 93: 1093-1103.
36. Yadama, S., and H. Sakakibara. 1994. Research into hand-arm vibration syndrome and its prevention in japan. Nagoya Journal of Medical Science 57: 3-17.
37. Yue, Z., and J. Mester. 2002. A model analysis of internal loads, energetics, and effects of wobbli mass duringthe whole-body vibration. Journal of Biomechanics 35: 639-647.