1. Aghkhani, M. H., M. H. Abasspour-Fard, M. R. Bayati, H. Mortezapour, S. I. Saedi, and A. Moghimi. 2013. Performance analysis of a solar dryer equipped with a recycling air system and desiccant chamber. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 3 (2): 92-103. (In Farsi).
2. Alavian, S., M. Jahanshahi, and M. Tamanalu. 2012. Design of sugeno and mamdani fuzzy inference system for the estimation of daily reference evapotranspiration. Congress of electrical computer and information technology engineering. Mashhad, Iran. (In Farsi).
3. Alizadeh, A. 2011. Soil, Water and Plant Relationship. Emam Reza University Press. (In Farsi).
4. Allen, R. G., L. S. Pereira, D. Raes, and M. Smith. 1998. Crop evapotranspiration-Guidelines for computing crop water requirements-FAO Irrigation and drainage paper 56. FAO, Rome 300: D05109.
5. Anonymous. 2015. Iran 1393 agricultural statistics. Ministry of Agriculture – Jahad. (In Farsi).
6. Chang, C. L., and K. P. Chang. 2014. The growth response of leaf lettuce at different stages to multiple wavelength-band light-emitting diode lighting. Scientia Horticulturae 179: 78-84.
7. Cobaner, M. 2011. Evapotranspiration estimation by two different neuro-fuzzy inference systems. Journal of Hydrology 398: 292-302.
8. Ed-Dahhak, A., M. Guerbaoui, Y. ElAfou, M. Outanoute, A. Lachhab, L. Belkoura, and B. Bouchikhi. 2013. Implementation of fuzzy controller to reduce water irrigation in greenhouse using LabView. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology Studies 1: 12-22.
9. Entesari, M., N. Heidari, J. Kheirabi, M. Alaei, A. Farshchi, and J. Vaziri. 2007. Water use efficiency in greenhouse production. Iranian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (IRNCID). (In Farsi).
10. Hashemi Najafi, F., J. A. Palangi, and R. Azbarmi. 2007. Estimation of reference evapotranspiration (ETo) using neuro-fuzzy networks (ANFIS). 9th National conference on irrigation and evaporation reduction. Kerman, Iran. (In Farsi).
11. Hassandokht, M. 2012. Greenhouse management (technology of greenhouse crops production). Selseleh pub. (In Farsi).
12. Hassandokht, M. 2012. Vegetables Production Technology. Selseleh pub. (In Farsi).
13. Kia, P. J., A. T. Far, M. Omid, R. Alimardani, and L. Naderloo. 2009. Intelligent control based fuzzy logic for automation of greenhouse irrigation system and evaluation in relation to conventional systems. World Applied Sciences Journal 1: 16-23.
14. Kişi, Ö. 2013. Applicability of Mamdani and Sugeno Fuzzy Genetic Approaches for Modeling Reference Evapotranspiration. Journal of Hydrology 504 160-170.
15. Kişi, Ö., and Ö. Öztürk. 2007. Adaptive neurofuzzy computing technique for evapotranspiration estimation. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering 133: 368-379.
16. Marchildon, T. 2003. Rotary Plant Apparatus. United States of America.
17. Martha-Rocio, C., G. Juan-Luis, P. Oscar-Antonio, H. Monica-Karel, D. Rivas, and M. Erazo. 2015. Fuzzy system of irrigation applied to the growth of Habanero pepper (Capsicum chinense Jacq.) under protected conditions in Yucatan, Mexico. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks.
18. Masterss, G. M. 2004. Renewable and Efficient Electric Power Systems. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., publication.
19. Mazari-Menghabi, H. 2014. Quantification of physical properties of combined substrates using components properties and comparison of some greenhouse tomato transplant substrates. MS thesis. Tehran University.
20. Mirzaee, E., M. Omid, A. Keyhani, and P. Javadikia. 2013. Forecasting the Thermal Load for Implementing Solar Energy in a Model Poultry House. Journal of Agricultural Engineering and Biotechnology 1: 30-36.
21. Moradi, H., H. Ansari, A. Alizadeh, S. Hasheminia, and M. Naderianfar. 2012. Modeling gross evapotranspiration under non-standard using fuzzy inference system Journal of water and soil (agricultural science and technology) 26: 507-494. (In Farsi).
22. Morewane, M. B. 2014. Effects of LED spectrum combinations on the absorption of mineral elements of hydroponic lettuce. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis 34: 1394-1397.
23. Mousazadeh, H., and S. Javanbakht. 2010. Photovoltaic. Iran agricultural science. (In Farsi).
24. Mousazadeh, H., A. Keyhani, A. Javadi, H. Mobli, K. Abrinia, and A. Sharifi. 2010. Optimal power and energy modeling and range evaluation of a solar assist plug-in hybrid electric tractor (SAPHT). Transactions of the ASABE 53: 1025-1035.
25. Peivast, G. 2009. Growing Vegetables. Danesh Pazir Publication.
26. Roustaee, A. 2009. Les cultures vegetables hors sol. Iranian Student Book Agency. (In Farsi).
27. Salih, J. M., and A. Adom, and A. M. Shaakaf. 2012. Solar Powered automated fertigation control system for cucumis melo L. cultivation in green house. APCBEE procedia 4: 79-87.
28. Shayannejad, M., and S. Saadati Nejad. 2007. Determining of evapotranspiration by using Fuzzy regression method. Journal of water resources researche 9: 1-9. (In Farsi).
29. Shimokawa, A., Y. Tonooka, M. Matsumoto, H. Ara, H. Suzuki, N. Yamauchi, and M. Shigyo. 2014. Effect of alternating red and blue light irradiation generated by light emitting diodes on the growth of leaf lettuce. bioRxiv: 003103.
30. Shiri, J., A. H. Nazemi, A. A. Sadraddini, G. Landeras, O. Kisi, A. F. Fard, and P. Marti. 2013. Global cross-station assessment of neuro-fuzzy models for estimating daily reference evapotranspiration. Journal of hydrology 480: 46-57.
31. Teshneh Lab, M., N. Saffar Pour and D. Afyoni. 2013. A Course in Fuzzy Systems and Control. Tehran, Khajeh Nasir University of Technology. (In Farsi).
32. Wen, J., Q. Yang, L. Wei, R. Cheng, W. Liu, S. Bao, and W. Zhou. 2011. Influence of combined lighting with different red and blue LED on photosynthetic characteristics and quality of lettuce and evaluation of energy consumption. Acta Horticulturae Sinica 38: 761-769.
33. Yanagi, T., K. Okamoto, and S. Takita. 1996. Effects of blue, red, and blue/red lights of two different PPF levels on growth and morphogenesis of lettuce plants. Pages 117-122. International Symposium on Plant Production in Closed Ecosystems 440.
34. Yano, A., M. Onoe, and J. Nakata. 2014. Prototype semi-transparent photovoltaic modules for greenhouse roof applications. Biosystems Engineering 122: 62-73.