1. Abdi, R., H. R. Ghasemzadeh, Sh. Abdollahpour, M. Sabzeparvar, and A. Dabbag Mohamadi Nasab. 2010. Modeling and analysis of mechanization projects of wheat production by GERT networks. Elsevier, Agricultural Sciences in China 9 (7): 1078-1083.
2. Agarwal, V., R. K. Upadhyay, and S. K. Upadhyay. 2012. An activity analysis of project scheduling problem: A case study. International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology 1 (4): 73-80.
3. Ahmadi, A., and S. R. Hossieni Baharanchi. 2004. Fuzzy project control and management. Jahan Jame Jam Press, Tehran, Iran, 125p. (In Farsi).
4. Chen-Tung, C., and H. Sue-Fen. 2007. Applying fuzzy method for measuring criticality in project network. Information Sciences 177: 2448-2458.
5. Dimitri, G., G. Aharon, and L. Zohar. 2003. Resource constrained scheduling simulation model for alternative stochastic network projects. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 63: 105-117.
6. Gauri, S. 2003. GERT analysis of sampling plan for system reliability. Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Ravishankar University, Raipur (M.P.), India. Microelectronics and Reliability 23-25.
7. Hajshirmohammadi, A. 2010. Project management and control. Isfahan University of Technology Publication Center, Isfahan, Iran, 425p. (In Farsi).
8. Lin, K. P., W. Wen, C. C. Chou, C. H. Jen, and K. C. Hung. 2011. Applying fuzzy GERT with approximate fuzzy arithmetic based on the weakest t-norm operations to evaluate repairable reliability. Applied Mathematical Modelling 35: 5314-5325.
9. Monjezi, N., M. J. Sheikhdavoodi, H. Zakidizaji, A. Marzban, and M. Shomeili. 2015a. Operations scheduling of sugarcane production using classical GERT method (part I: land preparation, planting and preserve operations). Journal of Agricultural Studies 3 (2): 85-96.
10. Monjezi, N., M. J. Sheikhdavoodi, H. Zakidizaji, A. Marzban, and M. Shomeili. 2015b. Operations scheduling of sugarcane production using classical GERT method (part II: preserve operations, harvesting and ratooning). Journal of Agricultural Studies 3 (2): 85-96.
11. Omrani, A., M. J. Sheikhdavoodi, and M. Shomeili. 2012. Influence of Meteorological Parameters on Suitable Workdays and Timeliness Cost in Sugarcane Harvesting Operation. Journal of Life Science and Biomedicine 2 (6): 274-277.
12. Rabet, G. R., Bahrami, H. and M. J. Sheikhdavoodi. 2013. Study of the timeliness cost of operations delayed primary tillage of wheat Fars province using system dynamics. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 3 (2): 163-172. (In Farsi).
13. Sabzehparvar, M. 2008. Project control. Tarmeh Press, Tehran, Iran, 352p. (In Farsi).
14. Soo-Haeng, C., and D. Steven. 2005. Assimilation-based process model formanaging complex design projects. IEEE. Transactions on Engineering Management 52 (3): 316-328.
15. Takanobu, K., H. Ayami, and M. Tsuyoshi. 2004. Time to realization: Evaluation of CO2 capture technology R & D by GERT analyses. Energy 29: 1297-1308.