1. Al-Hassana, M., H. Mujafet, and M. Al-Shannagb. 2012. An Experimental Study on the Solubility of a Diesel-Ethanol Blend and on the Performance of a Diesel Engine Fueled with Diesel- Biodiesel - Ethanol Blends. Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering 6: 147-153.
2. Bavafa, M., M. Tabasizadeh, A. Farzad, B. Ghobadian, and H. Eshghi. 2014. Effect of poultry fat oil biodiesel on tractor engine performance. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6 (1): 14-24. (In Farsi).
3. Bettis, B. L., C. O. Peterson, D. L. Auld, D. J. Driscoll, and E. D. Peterson. 1982. Fuel characteristics of vegetable oil fromoil seed crops in the Paciﬁc Northwest. Agronomy of Journal 74: 335-9.
4. Can, O., I. Celikten, and N. Usta. 2004. Effects of ethanol addition on performance and emission characteristics of a turbocharged indirect injection diesel engine running at different injection pressures. Energy Conversion and Manage 45: 29-2440.
5. Canakci, M., A. N. Ozsezen, E. Arcaklioglu, and A. Erdil. 2009. Prediction of performance and exhaust emissions of a diesel engine fueled with biodiesel produced from waste frying palm oil. Expert Systems with Applications 36: 9268-80.
6. Carraretto, C., A. Macor, A. Mirandola, A. Stoppato, and S. Tonon. 2004. Biodiesel as alternative fuel: experimental analysis and energetic evaluations. Energy 29: 2195-211.
7. Castillo, E. D. 2007. PROCESS OPTIMIZATION: A Statistical Approach. New York: Springer.
8. Fatimah Abdul Halim, S., A. H. Kamaruddin, and W. J. N. Fernando. 2009. Continuous biosynthesis of biodiesel from waste cooking palm oil in a packed bed reactor: Optimization using response surface methodology (RSM) and mass transfer studies. Bioresource Technology 100: 710-6.
9. Hansen, A. C., and Q. Zhang. 2003. "Engine durability evaluation with E-diesel". Paper Number: 036033. In: An ASAE meeting presentation, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 27-30 July 2003 p. 13.
10. Kapilan, N., T. P. Ashok Babu, and R. P. Reddy. 2009. Technical aspects of biodiesel and its oxidation stability. International Journal of ChemTech Research CODEN (USA) IJCRGG 1 (2): 278-82.
11. Kaplan, C., R. Arslan, and A. Surmen. 2006. Performance characteristics of sunﬂowermethyl sters as biodiesel. Energy Source Part A, 28: 751-5.
12. Kass, M. D., J. F. Thomas, J. M. Storey, N. Domingo, J. Wade, and G. Kenreck. 2001. Emissions from a 5.9 liter diesel engine fueled with ethanol diesel blends. SAE Technical Paper, 01: 2018 (SP-1632).
13. Lapuerta, M., O. Armas, and R. Garcyıa-Gontreras. 2007. Stability of diesel–bioethanol blends for use in diesel engines. Fuel 86: 1351-1357.
14. Ozsezen, A. N., and M. Canakci. 2010. The emission analysis of an IDI diesel engine fueled with methyl ester of waste frying palm oil and its blends. Biomass and Bioenergy 34: 1870-1878.
15. Pang, X., Y. Mu, J. Yuan, and H. He. 2008. Carbonyl emission from ethanol-blended gasoline and biodiesel–ethanol–diesel used in engines. Atmospheric Environ- ment, 42: 1349-1358.
16. Pereira, P. A., E. T. S. Santos, T. F. Ferreira, and de J. B. Andrade. 1999. Determination of methanol and ethanol by gas chromatography following air sampling onto ﬂorisil cartridges and their concentrations at urban sites in the three largest cities in Brazil. Talanta 49: 245-252.
17. Rahimi, H., B. Ghobadian, T. Yusaf, Gh. Najafi, and M. Khatamifar. 2009. An environment-friendly IC engine fuel. Renewable Energy 34: 335-342.
18. Shi, X., Y. Yu, H. He, S. Shuai, J. Wang, and R. Li. 2005. Emission characteristics using methyl soyate–ethanol–diesel fuel blends on a diesel engine. Fuel 84: 1543-1549.
19. Usta, N. 2005. An experimental study on performance and exhaust emissions of a diesel engine fuelled with tobacco seed oil methyl ester. Energy Conversion and Management 46: 2373-86.
20. Utlu, Z., and M. S. Kocak. 2008. The effect of biodiesel fuel obtained from waste frying oil on direct injection diesel engine performance and exhaust emissions. Renewable Energy 33: 1936-41.
21. Zenouzi, A., B. Ghobadian, T. Tavakoli Hashjin, M. Feyzolahnejad, and H. Bagherpour. 2008. The effect of blending diesel and biodiesel from waste oils in engine performance compression ignition (CI). Journal of Combustion 1: 44-37.