1. Aghkhani, M. H., M. H. Abbaspour Fard, M. R. Bayati, H. Mortezapour, I. Saedi, and A. Moghimi. 2013. Evaluating the performance of a solar drier equipped with a closed air circulation system and moisture absorbent shield. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 3 (2): 92-113. (In Farsi).
2. Alamdari, P., O. Nematollahi, and M. Mirhosseini. 2012. Assessment of wind energy in Iran: a review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy 16: 836-60.
3. Alamdari, P., O. Nematollahi, M. Mirhosseini, and A. A. Alam Rajabi. 2011. Assessment of wind energy potential to construct the wind-electric farms in province of Ardabil. Proceeding of the 1th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Energy Conservation – ETEC Tehran, Iran, 20-21 November.
4. Ambrosini, G., B. Benato, C. Garavaso, G.Botta, M. Cenerini, and D. Comand. 1992. Wind energy potential in Emilia Romagna, Italy. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn 39: 211-220.
5. Biglari, M., E. A. Assareh, M. Nedaei, and I. Poltangari. 2014. Feasibility study and economic evaluation of wind energy in north of Khuzestan province: case study of shush-tar. Iranian Journal of Energy 17 (1): 91-111.
6. Chang, T. J., Y. T. Wu, H. Y. Hsu, C. R. Chu, and C. M. Liao. 2003. Assessment of wind characteristics and wind turbine characteristics in Taiwan. Renewable Energy 28: 851-871.
7. Chaparzadeh Feseqandis, R. 1999. Feasibility of applying wind turbine for achieving sustainable development. 2th national conference of energy. Tehran, Iran.
8. Fazelpour, F., N. Soltani, and M. A. Rosen. 2014. Wind resource assessment and wind power potential for the city of Ardabil, Iran. International Journal of Environ Eng. 6: 431-438.
9. Iranian Renewable Energy Organization (SUNA) Tehran, Iran.
10. http://www.suna.org.ir/fa/wind/statistics. Accessed 24 Feb 2016.
11. Iranian Meteorological Organization. http://www.irimo.ir. Accessed 01 Feb 2017.
12. Jahangiri, M., A. Abdollahi, A. Sedaghati, and M. Saghafian. 2011. Assessing the wind energy potential locations in province of Qazvin in Iran, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Emerging Trends in Energy Conservation – ETEC Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
13. Jalalvand, M., H. Bakhoda, and M. Almasi. 2014. Potential assessment of the possibility of wind energy usage for electric agricultural pumps in the region of Boroujerd. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 4 (2): 368-377. (In Farsi).
14. Jaramillo, O. A., R. Saldana, and U. Miranda. 2004. Wind power potential of Baja California Sur, Mexico. Renewable Energy 29: 2087-2110.
15. Keyhani Nasab, F., T. Mesri Gundoshmian, Sh. Zargar Ershadi, and S. H. Peyman. 2016. Potential assessment of wind power in Pars Abad, Iran. The 11th National Congress on Biosystem Engineering. Mashhad, Iran.
16. Mirhosseini, M., F. Sharifi, and A. Sedaghat. 2011. Assessing the wind energy potential location in province of Semnan in Iran. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev. 15: 449-59.
17. Mojarrad, F., and S. H. Hemmati. 2013. Assessing the wind energy capabilities in provinces of Kermanshah and Kordestan. Journal of Applied Researches of Geographical Sciences 13: 137-157.
18. Mostafaeipour, A., A. Sedaghat, A. A. Dehghan-Niri, and V. Kalantari. 2011. Wind energy feasibility study for city of Shahrebabak in Iran. Renewable and Sustainable Energy 15: 2545-2556.
19. Mostafaeipour, A., M. Jadidi, K. Mohammadi, and A. Sedaghat. 2014. An analysis of wind energy potential and economic evaluation in Zahedan, Iran. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev. 30: 641- 650.
20. Ouammi, A., H. Dagdougui, R. Sacile, and A. Mimet. 2011. Monthly and seasonal assessment of wind energy characteristics at four monitored locations in Liguria region (Italy). Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev. 14: 1959-1968.
21. Saeidi, D., M. Mirhosseini, A. Sedaghat, and A. Mostafaeipour. 2011. Feasibility study of wind energy potential in two provinces of Iran: North and South Khorasan. Renew Sustain Energy Rev. 15: 3558-3569.
22. Sharif-Moghaddasi, M. 2009. Wind Energy in Iran. As. J. Energy Env, 6: 202-205.