1. Afzalinia, S., M. Niroumand Jahromi, and D. Mohammadi. 2008. The effect of row crop cultivator types on sugar beet yield and quality. Jornal of Agricultural Engineering Research 9: 57-68.
2. Ahmadi, K., H. R. Abadzadeh, H. Abdshah, A. Kazemian, and M. Rafee. 2018. Aricultural Statistics (2016-2017). Ministry of Agricultural Jihad.
3. Alizadeh, A. 2008. Soil, water, plant relationship. Emam Reza University Press.
4. Beck, D. L., and D. W. DeBoer. 1992. Post-emergence, inter-row tillage to enhance infiltration under sprinkler irrigation. Soil and Tillage Research 23: 111-123.
5. Chancy, H., and E. Kamprath. 1982. Effects of Deep Tillage on N Response by Corn on a Sandy Coastal Plain Soil 1. Agronomy Journal 74: 657-662.
6. Ekelöf, J., V. Guaman, E. Jensen, and P. Persson. 2015. Inter-row subsoiling and irrigation increase starch potato yield, phosphorus use efficiency and quality parameters. Potato Research 58: 15-27.
7. Friessleben, G. 1981. Investigations into mechanical and chemical post-planting cultivation of potatoes on a loess site. Archiv für Acker und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 25: 301-310.
8. Guaman, V., B. Båth, J. Hagman, A. Gunnarsson, and P. Persson. 2016. Short time effects of biological and inter-row subsoiling on yield of potatoes grown on a loamy sand, and on soil penetration resistance, root growth and nitrogen uptake. European Journal of Agronomy 80: 55-65.
9. Haghayeghi, A., Gh. Tohidloo, and H. Sareghaen. 2005. Water use efficiency and yield of sugar beet under sprinkler and furrow irrigation. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 22: 1-14.
10. Hamza, M., and W. Anderson. 2005. Soil compaction in cropping systems: A review of the nature, causes and possible solutions. Soil and Tillage Research 82: 121-145.
11. Heidari, A., A. Hemmat, and S. Rezvani. 2014. The effect of inter-row tillage on potato yield quality and quantity and water use efficiency in a fine-textured Soil. JWSS-Isfahan University of Technology 18: 35-44.
12. Henriksen, C. B., J. Rasmussen, and C. Søgaard. 2005. Kemink subsoiling before and after planting. Soil and Tillage Research 80: 59-68.
13. Howell, T. A. 2001. Enhancing water use efficiency in irrigated agriculture. Agronomy Journal 93: 281-289.
14. Ibrahim, B., and D. Miller. 1989. Effect of subsoiling on yield and quality of corn and potato at two irrigation frequencies. Soil science society of America journal 53: 247-251.
15. Jahadakbar, M., H. R. Ebrahimian, M. Torabi, and J. Gohari. 2003. Effect of water deficit on sugar beet quality and quantity in Kabotarabad-Esfahan.
16. Larney, F., and R. Fortune. 1986. Recompaction effects of mouldboard ploughing and seedbed cultivations on four deep loosened soils. Soil and Tillage Research 8: 77-87.
17. Miller, D., and M. Martin. 1990. Responses of three early potato cultivars to subsoiling and irrigation regime on a sandy soil. American Potato Journal 67: 769-777.
18. Mirzaei, M. R., and A. Ghadami Firouzabadi. 2008. Investigation of quantity and quality characters of Sugar Beet crop under Furrow and micro irrigation Systems in hamedan Jornal of Sugar beet 23: 111-122.
19. Mirzaei, M. R., and S. Rezvani. 2012. Effects of deficit irrigation levels at four growth stages on yield and quality of sugar beet. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 14: 94-107.
20. Nawaz, M. F., G. Bourrie, and F. Trolard. 2013. Soil compaction impact and modelling. A review. Agronomy for Sustainable Development 33: 291-309.
21. Nourjou, A., F. Abbasi, A. Jodaei, and M. Baghaei Kia. 2006. The effect of deficit irrigation on the quality and quantity of sugar beet in Miandoab region. Jornal of Sugar beet 22: 53-66.
22. Nuruzi, A., M. A. D. Rezvani, K. Azari, and A. M. Jafari. 2007. Impacts of different irrigation systems on nitrogen and water use efficiency and the quality and quantity of sugar beet yield. Agricultural Scientific Information and Documentation Centre, Agricultural Research and Education Organization. Report no. 375.
23. Pierce, F., and C. G. Burpee. 1995. Zone tillage effects on soil properties and yield and quality of potatoes (Solanum tuberosum L.). Soil and Tillage Research 35: 135-146.
24. Reeves, D., and J. Touchton. 1986. Effects of in-row and interrow subsoiling and time of nitrogen application on growth, stomatal conductance and yield of strip-tilled corn. Soil and tillage research 7: 327-340.
25. Ross, C. 1986. The effect of subsoiling and irrigation on potato production. Soil and Tillage Research 7: 315-325.
26. Sahin, U., S. Ors, F. M. Kiziloglu, and Y. Kuslu. 2014. Evaluation of water use and yield responses of drip-irrigated sugar beet with different irrigation techniques. Chilean Journal of Agricultural Research 74: 302-310.
27. Sojka, R., D. Westermann, D. Kincaid, I. McCann, J. Halderson, and M. Thornton. 1993. Zone-subsoiling effects on potato yield and grade. American Potato Journal 70: 475-484.
28. Stalham, M., E. Allen, A. Rosenfeld, and F. Herry. 2007. Effects of soil compaction in potato (Solanum tuberosum) crops. The Journal of Agricultural Science 145: 295-312.